The meeting

Rio slept in his room and the others in there rooms at night.In the morning Rio made the breakfast.Everyone was amazed about Rio skills at cooking.

Rio and Celia went outside.Rio said everything about his past life(fuck i am horny,if i go like this don't ask me if the next chapter Rio fuck Celia).

Celia was suprised about everything that Rio said.

"So you love her too?",asked Celia.

"Yes,but i like you too.I don't know if she forgot abput the promise.",Haruto sight.

"So what will you do now.Going back in Yagumo",Celia asked interested.

"No,i have a meeting with popular girl in these region.My grandparents made it be like business meeting,but at the same a marriage meeting",Haruto replied rising on his legs.

"Your grandparents are truly interested about your love life",Celia began to laught.

Haruto made a angry face and gave Celia a tricky smile.

"Celia,there is just me and you.I could sleep with you as a revenge,because you laughted about my love life",Haruto said making Celia face red.

"No,no its too early",Celia began to blush even more.

"You know i am joking",Haruto said  laughting.

After some hours Haruto and his guards where in Galarc.Celia,Sophie,Miharu,Masato, Aki and Angela where escorted at a expensive hotel.

Rio was waiting for Lisellotte to appeare when the king Galarc appeared.

"What are doing there?",said Haruto interested.

"I wanted to inform you that lady Lisellotte is with a hero right now coming to Galarc",the king said(i can't write or remember his name).

"A hero.....from what i know your hero doesn't want to leave her room.I think i have somebody that would like to meet her.A friend of her",haruto said drinking from his tea.

"That would be wonderful.",the king said happy.

"I am bored waiting,i am going after Lisselotte.",Haruto said angry.

The king tried to stop him,but he was too scared to raise his voice at Haruto.

Haruto's guards began to fly with him.Lisselotte was trying to escape more faster of the hero .

But now they were attacked by monsters.Lisellotte thought she will meet her end.

When every monster was cut in half and in front of her was a young man with white hair and red eyes,with a mask covering his face.

"Lisellotte you know that i hate to wait for somebody.Lucky for you that i came to get you",Haruto said angry watching Lisellotte.

She rised on her legs and said confident.

"I am sorry emperor Haruto,that i made you wait.I didn't want to make you wait",she said scared by Haruto anger.

The duke,hero and Flora were watching Haruto curious about his background.

"Your that boy from before",a young girl said.

Haruto turned his head and saw her he said with a smile.

"So you work now,you tricky child",Haruto said suprised.

Making everybody interested.

"Boys repair the carriages,Nico go and collect the cores",Haruto said.

Aria was suprised by the young boy strenght to kill every monster so fast.Who is he?,everybody was asking.

"I am sorry for words,but who are you?",the duke asked confused and scared.

Hiroaki(idk,but i don't care how i write his name,because he is a trash) was watching angry evrything that made him feel weak.

"I am Haruto Yagumo,the emperor of Yagumo.I was having today a meeting with lady Lisellotte,but because she is a rude lady i needed to come here.",Haruto said with a tricky smile.

"Please don't joke about this Haruto-san",she said.

"Rika-chan are u angry at me or what",he said with evil smile.

I didn't post a week,because the chapter that i writed was trash,so yeah.I already thought about the story end and everything.

And something in plus after the end of this fanfic, i will write another one about Haruto x Miharu or something like this.