Nope, Just Humans

*Growl*

The group collectively prepared to fight, but,

"Wait, don't! They won't hurt us." The alien-lady said, frantically, but as she did, one of them made a move toward the group. Quickly, Y/N lifted his rifle and,

*Bang*

Its armored body slumped to the ground, dead.

"Sorry ma'am, but it was gonna attack." He said, lowering his weapon some.

"I-" Alien-Lady started.

"Whatever those were, they weren't alive anymore, that's for damn sure," Warren cut her off, "Let's get moving."

And they did, killing the zombie alien things along the way, until they reached an odd room. It was filled with high tech looking equipment. Addy was quickly drawn to a big screen in awe of the hologram-like screen and giant control panel.

"Wow, this is crazy man," Doc marvelled.

'It looks like something from a sci-fi movie.' Y/N thought, looking around the room.

"Zona," Addy mumbled.

"Must be their home planet." said Doc.

"Maybe I can figure out how to work this bad boy," Addy said, pressing some buttons, after a couple seconds, she had files pulled up, files with info on everyone, except Y/N. His file only had a security cam picture of him.

"Looks like you've been pretty low profile up until now kid," Warren laughed, "Gonna let you know, from now on that's probably gonna be a bit harder to maintain."

Y/N shrugged, not caring about that anymore, this was exciting stuff to be a part of.

"Over here," Alien-Lady beckoned, leading the group out a garage-type door. Which revealed something spelled out on the ground, 'Welcome ET'.

"They're here," the Alien-Lady whispered.

Just then, a light beamed from above, onto Murphy.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Warren yelled, shooting at the aircraft,
"I'm not gonna have some aliens ruin my mission."

Everyone was now shooting it, and with a *tink* of a bullet, the UFO came crashing to the ground, and a human voice came from inside of it.

The lady rushed toward it, pullling the body out of the wreckage, Warren then started to pull its helmet off,

"Wait," the lady shrieked, "What if it can't breathe our air."

"It's not gonna be breathing at all if we don't help." Y/N said, putting a hand on her shoulder, "You have to let Warren try,"

She nodded, Warren took its helmet off, revealing one of the humans from the alien-cult thing from before, Dan Scully. He said some things about how he had planned to take the Alien-Lady with him, and then tell her that the aliens she heard weren't real. The next thing they knew, the poor dude had passed and Warren mercied him.

After that was over, Warren's group gathered around their Jeep, getting ready to head out again,

"Okay everyone, let's get back on track, to California." Warren ordered.

"What's in California?" Y/N asked.

"Something important, that's all you need to know."

"Sorry kid, it's probably better if you didn't know." Doc said, patting him on the shoulder.

'Okay then, that's not worrying at all.' He thought.

And they continued, through New Mexico, into Arizona, but the peace of the empty road didn't last long, soon the Z wave caught up.