I want to make more shows!

A bright flash appeared before i got teleported to a brand new place, or in short i just got teleported to a new SEKAI!

https://youtu.be/B2gYWzQ6EEc
(The SEKAI theme song. note: it's not 'untitled')

"Woah! So many colors!" I said admiring the Sekai with sparks and joy in my eyes.

The Sekai has many bright colors, a stage, and are those clouds made of cotton candy?!? There are also so many balloons in the air just floating everywhere! This Sekai reminds me of...

Wonderland Sekai....

No! I must not remember that incident!

"Welcome to theatre SEKAI Emu Otori." I turned around to see MEIKO greeting me and giving me a cotton candy, i couldn't say no so i just accepted it.

"MEIKO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? THEATRE SEKAI? WHY DOES IT NOT LOOK LIKE A THEATRE?" I have so many questions that needs to be answered.

"I am the grandmaster of this Sekai, it's called 'Theatre Sekai' because you used to perform in a troupe before but it may not look like a fancy theatre but you can call it a 'dream theatre SEKAI'."

"Too long! Theatre SEKAI sounds good enough!" I smiled

"Whatever makes you happy." Meiko said

"Since this is a SEKAI, does that mean there's 2 other people that can go to this SEKAI?" I asked

"Indeed, and i see you're best friends with Nene correct?" MEIKO asked

"Yea! We are best friends!" I answered

"Well then you have to find 2 of your troupe's other members Emu." MEIKO
said with a smile.

"I will! I will make this the best theatre troupe ever!"

"That's the spirit!"

"Well it was fun knowing there's a new SEKAI that i can hangout in, but i have to go now! My parents and siblings might be worried about me!" I said, waving at MEIKO while pausing 'untitled' and got teleported back to the real world.

i realised that it was cold, too cold. "Snow?" A snow dropped at my hand and melted.

"Snow..."

"Look! It's snowing!"

"Don't eat snow Emu!"

"She ate the snow."

"Emu! That snow was with the dirt!"

...

I miss the old me.

"Cut that out Emu!" I said as i shook my head. I then sighed and walked home.

The next day

Today i will find a new member for our troupe! Even if it's thursday and not weekends!

I walked out of class with excitement, i look around to see if anyone would be a good fit for a theatre troupe.

"No offense, but Shizuku doesn't have what it takes to be an idol."

I heard some people talking at the empty classroom. I decided to eavesdrop because i had nothing else to do during lunch, i just hate eating without my favourite food!

"I agree, Shizuku doesn't have talent at all!"

"All she does is just be clumsy and all of the sudden she became famous!"

"What a jerk."

I then heard someone yell in anger.

"Ugh can't they just leave me alone for a day. I'll show them who doesn't have talent." A girl with long light blue hair said with anger.

"Excuse me, are you by any chance Hinomori Shi..zuku..?" I asked

"That is indeed me." She sighed with stress.

"Can we talk?"

To be continued