𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 | 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚 | 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢
𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚 | 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥

𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

"So...What did he say?" Halora, aka Lala walked up to me and then beside me as I walked past everybody in the club that tried to talk to me. I kept a mug on my face and my hands shook while my temper started to grow violent and irritated.

"Nothing, lala." I spoke softly, I tried my best not to snap at her because with my attiude currently...anybody could get it, even if I didn't want them to. I walked into the locker rooms and began to pack my bag up and throw my clothes back on.

"You sure? Because I can go and tell him who it was. I know how he gets and—" She stopped mid sentence and sat down on the bench that was next to my locker. I continued packing my stuff in a speedy pace.

"I just feel like the girls try and pick on you because they know what he does to you. Well—" I laughed and shook my head before turning to her. She began to stutter and play with her fingers.

"What does that mean?" I chuckled.

"Well— umm—" She tripped over her words which made her sitting in my face even more pathetic. Halora, was a nice girl. She was pretty, darksin, nice teeth, nice body, her outside appearance was decent. Her brain was dumb, she said stupids thing at the wrong time and barely knew what she was talking about...ontop of that, she was a horrible liar.

"Halora, you know nothing about me. Literally, stop trying to figure me and whatever situation you think I have with that man out. You only wanna tell him the truth because you want some cookie points and honestly I don't give a fuck. Leave me alone and stop trying to associate yourself with me!" I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and left her looking dumbfounded.

Halora, was cool but I just don't like her. She was messy on the low and she will never figure me out. Ever!

I walked out the locker rooms and went straight towards the offices that was a little farther from them. I made my way to the door and saw 2 girls standing outside of it, talking to eachother.

One of them stood at 5'4, brownskin, a long slicked up ponytail, a couple bracelets dangled on her arm, and she wore a tight fitted black bodysuit. It fluctuated all her curves and make her butt pop out more. The other girl stood slightly taller than her, brownskin, middle part with wand curled hair that looked like the curls were waiting to drop, and some gold chains on. She wore a black mini skirt, a white shirt, and some black diors. She was cute but she held a mug on her face which immediately made her ugly.

I knocked, only to hear the voice of one of those girls. "He not here." She said with a Ill mannered tone. I knew he was here because I was just in his office, I don't know what they talking about and why they tryna cover folks, not knowing that I already know what goes down. I rolled my eyes and stayed infront of the door. I heard her clear her throat a little louder but I ignored it.