𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐚'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 | two.

𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣.

"All I'm saying is...Martin was getting freaky with a white bitch on the low so if we believed he was against white people the whole time, what else are they lying about? Yeah, he did some good things during that time but he's just as bad as the rest. This just goes to show that the white people only teach us what they wanna teach to make them look good cause we also thought Rosa was the first to decline a white hoe a seat but she wasn't!"

Bunny, walked into the locker rooms to see one of the girls, Diamond, preaching to the rest about black power.

Diamond, was always a feen for history...especially black history. She was one of those people who would throw in a life lesson about our people when it came to a topic she thought was relatable to something like that. She was a very smart girl and Bunny, could see that.

When she wasn't working, she kept her head in a book and clicking her mouse on her computer. She was a person you could ask any question and she knew the answer. She knew about slave history, American history, social history, rap history, black history, Hispanic cultures, Indian culture, black culture, beef between our people, and much more. Like I said, she was a feen.

"Damn...so if it ain't snowing, Martin ain't going." Cartier, another one of the girls said.

Cartier, was the bitch that tried to squeeze her big ass in my clothes. She apologized but Bunny hasn't accepted it since.

"Mello said, hurry up and get ready before everybody in trouble!" Lala, walked in and announced to everybody. Bunny and her locked eyes before she continued to her station.

"Girl, who is everybody?" Blue, one of the weirdest bitches in the club spoke. Bunny rolled my eyes because here she go.

"Obviously everybody. Couldn't be anymore clearer." Bunny spoke up and threw her bags in her locker before slamming it shut.

"Girl...who the fuck was asking you?" Bunny, felt everybody's eyes on her and Blue as her back was turned because she just knew she was causing a scene.

"Nobody but I said something." Bunny turned the knob on her lock, attempting to lock her locker so no bitch could steal anything out of it. They could never keep they hands to their self...literally.

"But I wasn't asking you. I was asking the bitch that asked the question." Blue, felt like she could bully anybody. Mainly because she was the closest to Mello, and everybody wanted to be close to Mello.

She felt like she had authority over the rest of the girls and that's the very least she had, especially over Bunny. She was just a lap dog in her eyes.

Bunny felt like any girl that was trying to please a man looked dumb. So any bitch that was trying to please another bitch? Oh, that's dumber.

"The bitch?" Lala mumbled her breath.

"Yes, the bitch." Blue said, Lala felt like she was quiet but after that, she guessed not.

"Bitch, you always trying to start some shit. You heard exactly what she said when she walked in. Just go do yo job." Baba, began to get irritated.

She knew Blue was trying to get the last word but she wasn't with that childish shit, especially not with a bitch that act like a bully.

"You shouldn't have spoke. Now imma continue to pop my big shit until a bitch check me!" She tilted her head and puffed out her lips. Bunny, let go of the lock on her locker and turned around.

"I'll be the first bitch to check you. Keep playing with me." She mumbled under her breath before sitting down on the bench and sliding on one of her heels. She began to tie it up her leg.