The Animal I Become (SMUT)

Sometimes it seemed like everyone forgot that I exited and sometimes, that wasn't a bad thing. 

Been born when my dad was a young, I was the oldest child of Rey Mysterio, wanted to be a wrestler just like my dad, but when I learned how to wrestle, even made it to the performance center, my style of wrestling was much different. 

Being told I was too violent, overpowering, 'couldn't see what wrestling really was', my dad made me stop wrestling and allowed Dominik to be the one who wrestled. 

It caused great issues in our family, made me the black sheep on top of the drastic differences that I already had compared to them, but there was still love in my heart for them. 

I always paid close attention to the shows, especially after Judgement Day crashed my dads anniversary party that I didn't even get to come to, or it would've been a different story. 

Rhea not only put her hands on Dominik, but Aaliyah, all of them constantly attacking my dad and it made my blood boil. 

Judgement Day may have won the match tonight, distracting my dad by Rhea taking Dominik's beat up out to the stage, not even able to imagine what she did to him, but after Finn's victory?

My dad told me to stay away from wrestling and to not do anything crazy, but there was no way that I could stay at home and watch this every week and he surely knew that I was crazy. 

The crowd was roaring, Finn and Damian coming up the rampway, freezing at the sight of me standing behind Rhea who was still standing over my younger brother. 

Rhea could read everyone's reactions, looking at what Finn and Damian were staring at, turning slowly to find me. 

"Y/N Mysterio! Isn't this lovely?" Rhea was always laughing at someone clearly underestimating me, both of us looking to Damian who yelled out: 

"Y/N?!"

It was good to know someone knew that something bad was about to happen, considering both my dad and Dominik were completely out of it. 

When I began wrestling at the performance center to try and join NXT, Damian helped train me. He knew me well, we had a past, and he knew much like my family, the madness that I was capable of producing. 

He wasn't stopping me, having Rhea face me again when I smiled:

"You all must've forgotten that I exit. I'm here to do what they won't do, and that's beat your ass!"

My fists started flying and Rhea was strong, but so was I. Punches and kicks being thrown, leading up the stage,  till I took her by the hair, shutting her down and swinging her into the megatron frame. 

Starting to ground and pound, gouging at her eyes, I could feel the pent up emotion of a lot of things coming out, going numb and my instincts were ultra high, back elbowing Finn in the face as he was the first to try and break up the fight. 

That gave Rhea a slight advantage considering I had to stand up, but I didn't forget about her, still swinging and we both had handfuls of hair. 

"Alright, that's enough!"

There was Damian again, growing more frustrated when I heard my dads voice too:

"Y/N, stop this right now!"

Security flooded the stage, my dad and a stirring Dominik trying to pull me back and Damian and Finn were pulling Rhea away. 

I missed the feeling of adrenaline rushing this quickly, increasing at the sight of blood on Rhea's lip thanks to me, screaming at her: