~The angel's bidding~ (Pt. 3)

*Meanwhile*

*A swollen searcher pops out of the ground and remains still*

*Then poppy came up from behind it and stabbed it with the syringe and it dissolved only leaving behind its thick ink*

Poppy: Okay that's one *picks up the thick ink* Ugh it's certainly extra thick

*Suddenly another butcher gang member called "Fisher" ran towards her*

Poppy: Whoa hey no! *stabs the butcher gang member with they syringe and he falls and dissolves, leaving behind some thick ink*

Poppy: Ohh he had some of that thick ink as well *Picks up the thick ink*

*Then she walked down a little corridor and found another swollen searcher and slowly snuck up behind it*

Poppy (whispering): *exhales* Okay...here we go, focus...

*Suddenly she heard heavy breathing behind her and her blood suddenly ran cold*

*She turned around slowly and saw bendy staring down at her with a malicious smile and she screamed before starting to run away as bendy began to chase after her*

*She ran hastily trying to find a safe space to hide hearing the ink demon get closer*

*Then Poppy ran into a room and slammed the door and hid behind a barrel*

*Bendy looked around until he eventually walked into a poster*

*Poppy looked around nervously before getting out of her hiding space, though she was a bit shaken up she gathered up her courage and looked around for one more searcher*

Poppy: Okay...hopefully that won't happen again...

*Poppy spots a swollen searcher*

Poppy: Okay *exhales* let's try this again...

*Poppy slowly approaches the swollen searcher before she stabs it with the syringe, leaving behind the last clump of thick ink before she picks it up*

Twisted Alice (Speaker): How sickening! *shudders in disgust* makes my skin crawl 

Twisted Alice (Speaker): But...the task is done

Twisted Alice (Speaker): Bring me back my equipment...please 

*Poppy walks to the elevator and presses the button to open the door before she walks in and presses the button for level 9 as the elevator started going down*

Twisted Alice (Speaker): Once upon a time, there was angel and she was beautiful

Twisted Alice (Speaker): And loved by all...she was perfect...no matter what joey says...

*Meanwhile*

*Molly and Branch continued their search for poppy*

Branch: *sighs* Molly this is going nowhere, we've looked all over the place but we still haven't even found her

Molly: I know, ugh god- if only there was another clue to where we could find her

*Suddenly they hear a snarl before they look behind them and they see bendy*

*Meanwhile*

*Poppy was in the elevator with boris until she heard loud and petrified screaming*

Poppy: Huh? wh- what was that?

*Poppy shook her head in disbelief*

Poppy: Maybe it was some searchers

*The elevator reaches level 9 and poppy heads to alice's lair and puts the thick ink and syringe in the slot box*

Twisted Alice (Speaker): Now poppy...I'll make this simple, look for valve panels

Twisted Alice (Speaker): Turn the little wheels, then bring me their power cores

Poppy: Uhh are you sure because-

Twisted Alice (Speaker): Please don't make me regret sparing you...I can always change my mind

Poppy (Talking to herself):...*inhales* It's just to get home, it's just to get home

*Poppy is then given a plunger and walks into the elevator*

Poppy: Hmm okay which level seems like one to have valve panels...maybe level P?

*Poppy presses the level P button and starts going up*

*Meanwhile*

*Branch and Molly were hiding in a miracle station*

Molly: What in the name of trolls was THAT?!

Branch: It must've been what lurks around here

Molly: Well how are we gonna find poppy with that thing lurking around here?

Branch: Well if we see any signs of him coming our way we'll hide inside these miracle stations

Molly: Oh smart

*Molly peeks her head out of the miracle station*

Branch:...See him anywhere?

Molly: Nope the coast is clear

*Branch and molly leave the miracle station and look around*

Branch: Okay now remember what to do if we see him?

Molly: Yep, Freeze in fear, scream like little girls and hide in the miracle stations

Branch:...Close enough

*Branch and Molly start walking again*