~The angel's bidding~ (Final Part)

*The elevator reached level P and poppy stepped out while holding the plunger*

Poppy: *Takes a deep breath* Okay...here we go

*Poppy steps out of the elevator and looks around for any valve panels*

*Her footsteps echoed through the halls and she kept looking around hoping to find a power core*

*Suddenly a butcher gang member ran towards her while holding one of the power cores*

Poppy: Whoa! hey no no no! stay back! BACK! BACK! *swings the plunger at the butcher gang member causing it to fall and disappear*

*Poppy sighed of relief before she picked up the power core*

Poppy: Okay that's one, two more left to go

*Poppy walks up to a valve panel*

Poppy: Okay it looks like I have to turn the wheels until it's half-filled with ink

Poppy: Seems simple enough right?

*Poppy starts turning the wheels to get the ink inside the tubes in the center*

*Then she opened a little door on the valve panel and took the power core out of it*

Poppy: Okay, now I just have to get one more and I am out of here

*Suddenly she saw some moving ink across the walls and in an instant, she knew...*

Poppy:...He's close

*Poppy rushes into a miracle station and waits until bendy disappeared into the wall*

*Poppy exited the miracle station and got back to work and got the last power core*

Twisted Alice (speaker): You're quite the efficient little errand troll, aren't you?

Poppy: Um...thanks, I guess?

*Poppy heads back to the elevator and walks into it before hitting the button for level 9*

Twisted Alice (speaker): There was a time where people knew my name..."It's Alice Angel!" They'd say...feels like so long ago, But those days can come back...Dreams come true, susie Dreams come true...

Poppy: *sighs* Hopefully I can get the rest of these tasks over with soon...I'm starting to get a bit tired, besides I wonder what alice wants with all these parts anyway

*Once again, the elevator reached level 9 and poppy stepped out before heading to the slot-box and putting the plunger and the valve cores in*

Poppy: Alright Alice, what's next?

Twisted Alice (speaker): You see those grinning demons? let's remove them, shall we? I've got just to make this even more enjoyable

*Poppy is given the axe*

Poppy: Nice! now I can destroy those cutouts!

*Poppy steps onto the elevator and presses the button for level K*

*Meanwhile*

*Branch and Molly collapse onto the ground, covered head to toe in ink and clearly exhausted from running from bendy*

Branch (panting): Jeez, how does he always show up?

Molly: I dunno but I DO know this- I might have developed Pentiliarphobia

Branch: Pentil-what?

Molly: Pentiliarphobia, the fear of ink!

Branch:...There's a fear of ink?