Brooke

Gift/request for King_Draws

Hope you like it! I'm sorry she took so long to finish, I had a lot of difficulties in between! Some of it was rushed and looks a bit off, I apologise! ^^"

I decided I might even add in this fish as a semi-tamed pet of Brooke's!
Anyone (other than King/Quail/Storm) who can name the species that fish is first, will get a big well done!

I decided I might even add in this fish as a semi-tamed pet of Brooke's! Anyone (other than King/Quail/Storm) who can name the species that fish is first, will get a big well done!

The character design was made by King, and the species belongs to me.

I altered a few colours, VERY SLIGHTLY, so they fit more naturally. All I did, was add a medium shade between the overscales, to fit for the gills, darken the outer side of the wing and tint the horns slightly duller. Apologies, I hope you don't mind!

For my first proper fish, I actually like how it turned out! The colours were fun to play with and I found an airbrush that makes really paint-like strokes. The eye colours were also nice.

The dragon is... alright. I don't hate, or dislike it, but I don't love it. I do like the eyes and how the scales came out. However, it was painful trying to fit the webs and horns around each other so it doesn't look weird.

Anyway, I hope you all will have a lovely rest of your day/night! Thank you very much everyone and goodbye! <3