16 - 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜...

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

Jasper went home and asked Carlisle if a family meeting could be held. They all made their way to the dining table to start said meeting. 

"The floor is yours Jasper," Carlisle said, officially starting the meeting. 

"Adeline, Saige, and Bella went to LA Push with some friends" Jasper started. 

"Yeah and?" Edward asked.

"Edward let him speak," Esme said

"She met Jacob Black and Leah Clearwater. They were curious so they told Bella and Adeline about their legends. Adeline's smarter than we give her credit for because…"

"Because what?" Rosalie asked impatiently. Jasper looked at her then at the rest of his family, his eyes finally landing on Carlisle as he spoke. 

"She knows."

"She knows!? How? How does she know? She wasn't supposed to know for a while! Has she confided in anyone about it?" Rosalie yelled while pacing the dining room. Emmett was trying to comfort her but she just ignored him. 

"Rosalie, I said that Leah and Jacob told her and Bella the legends! But no she hasn't told anyone her suspicions. I did tell her about us being vampires though. And our diet. I couldn't dance around it. She's smart enough to figure out our secret that quickly. She would've seen through my lies instantly."

"That and you're a sucker for a pretty girl," Emmett said, earning an elbow in the stomach from Rosalie. 

"Okay fine. She knows. What do we do about Edward's little human? Because Adeline isn't human." Rosalie said. Edward finally said something. 

"If she asked I was either gonna play stupid and or gaslight her." 

"That wouldn't work, you would do anything for her, Edward." Alice chimed in. 

"Carlisle?" Jasper said, turning his attention away from his siblings and to his father figure. "What should we do?"

"The only thing we can do. Wait and see. If things get bad we can always pick up and move."

"I don't want to move, I like it here! We're almost done with high school! And Adeline and Saige are cool, I like them, they're my friends" Rosalie complained. 

"All we can do is wait and see," Carlisle said, finishing the argument.