{»ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 49 🏛

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

• ✹┏━┅┅┄┄⟞⟦ 👑 ⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━┓✹•

Realm of Gods

All the 6 powerful gods have come to the cloud castle where a meeting will be held about the recent

All the 6 powerful gods have come to the cloud castle where a meeting will be held about the recent... Problem they occur.

Foolish - by all mean, what's the point on arguing if we can't even decide what to fucking do!

Callahan - our own realm are getting weaker because of that fucking first emperor...

Beau - now that his back... our powers are slowly draining from him...

Trever - THATS WHY I SUGGEST FOR WAR!

XD - creating a war like last time will affect many of the mortals... Do you really want to destroy half of the earth population because you still can't get over the fact your holders betrayed you?..

Trever - that's not the point right now! I made a mistake by taking Loyd as my child and giving him the power to be the holder!

Destiny - Enough already Trever!

Everyone of the Gods looked at Destiny's direction where she was silent, yet furious at the same time. When she got up she started to speak for everyone that having a war between the gods and humans will lead to a disaster like history.

More or less... The destruction nearly cost the entire population to go extinct so by resolving this issue is to just take back their powers by force.

Foolish - and how are we going to do that exactly?

Destiny - My powers are still weak, but the moondrop I have will be a big help, but in order to do that... I do need some mortals help

Beau - by all means Destiny... A mere mortal can't take on God's power, especially if it's from all of us...

XD - especially that useless mortal you chose before, his name was Davis right?

Destiny - don't talk back to him XD.. He was killed and I still didn't know who did it... But we can all agree on one thing

Callahan - that is?

Destiny - we need to act fast before we repeat history once again...

All of the Gods stand stood and all agree to Destiny, that from this day forward, they will support by any means necessary to take back what's rightfully theirs.

˚•̩̩͙❃.✮:▹ ♛ ◃:✮.❃•̩̩͙˚

Back with Darryl