The beginning Part 2

Twelve minutes later I finally made it down. I seem to be in a sort of forest. Why would a treehouse be Fifteen feet off the ground. Why it's up there should not be any of my concern.

It's a little chilly out. I should take off my jacket. My Father says suits makes you look more sophisticated but i prefer jackets with sippers. It's easier to take off.

Walking through the forest the dirt like path is definitely leading me afar. I feel like I've been walking around in circles. I keep passing by this one particular tree. Now that I'm looking at it, it seems to have some markings carved on the two sides. Lousy ones at that. I can't seem to understand what they are. Also Odd symbols shaped like a swan one upright and the other upside down at the top of the tree.

Those symbols they seem oddly familiar. I proceed to walk along the path. But something feels different I have been walking around in circles but each tree now has different carvings the same swan just in a different order. The one on my right has the swan at the bottom. And the one on my left has one all the way to the top. Is there some sort of reason for this.

My Eldest brother used to always say if there is more than one of anything then there's undoubtedly a reason for it being there. That is before he left without a word.

A swishing sound brushes passed my ears. I never realized how desolate the surroundings were. The leaves on the trees swaying left and right. I looked to my left and there's nothing but bushes. I must be hearing things. After all my head is injured.

Maybe I shouldn't have ignored that noise that day.

I have been walking for what I assume to be three and a half hours. I'm tired it's getting dark, I'm famished and my feet hurts. Let me just take a rest by the trees over there. It won't be long just a little rest. I walked over to the nearest tree and rested my eyes for a bit.

Definitely not one of my best ideas probably the worst out of this entire journey.

Opening my eyes I woke up to what sounds like fire crackling into the distance. Odd I'm certain before I rested there was nothing or no one. How long have I been asleep for. It's now pitch black the stars are starting to show, the moon already glowing. It feels as if i am submerged in totally darkness. When is the last time I have seen so many stars.

And I am still nowhere close in figuring out where my family are. I wonder if they see the same sight.

Going near the fire in the distance wouldn't seem smart now would it. The path I am set on goes through that area. It seems I have no choice but to venture that way. Grey smoke filling up the air as i walk. Is this some sort of horror set. There's fog closing in every step I take as some. Each tree and bush becoming more and more blurry and unrecognizable.

I could feel my head getting weaker. I need to hurry and find somewhere to settle down. I kept walking till I ended up seeing a house in the distance. An old house Fifteen feet off the ground. The same house, the same ladder and the same exact . . .

Rain, loud rumbling thunder, foggy mists all around

Out of all times the weather chooses this moment to switch. Drenched all over I'm forced back to square one back to where I started. Back to the house in front of me.

I had no choice at that moment. The rain was pouring all around me. It felt suffocating. Till this day I've wondered where that fire was coming from in the distance. It was cold chilly even. Nothing to eat,
and nowhere to go