Leave It To Jensen

An arm can go flying. Pairs of legs can go flying. A head can spiral into a bloodied mess. A body can be bludgeoned. But it's rather complicated to score all the same time. Jensen achieved this throwing whatever was left in the dumpster.

After throwing away all attempts at a normal life he sat down. Jill had just arrived and of course Jensen's suit was covered in muck. He decided to use his innate abilities here. What other to do on a Saturday morning than lie your hat off?

"I was stuck in traffic and some man coughed getting his undesirables all over me." Jensen said.

"Then we should try some makeovering." Valentine said.

Jensen wasn't a man. Nor a calm person. He wasn't the type to take seflies. Or go car speeding at lights. No. He was the type to end people, their hopes and dreams gone with a bullet. So why was he here wearing an expensive new tank top, skinny jeans, and boots? This was out of his league, and the opposite of said saying.

After providing the funds he left. Valentine seemed stunned despite choosing ever item. They went around shopping and stopped at a sushi place to grab a bite. They indulged on these meals for quite some time.

What do I say? Work... IDIOT. No wait. She seemed fascinated. He let his mouth spew more intractable nonsense and she seemed to eat the whole thing up. They both went to get seated in his car. His keys spun and she sighed. He wondered what could make a car such when she gawked at his car.

"Who's car is this holy shit that's ridable." She said.

"It's mine." He said

Cruising on the freeway the got to talking.

"SO what exactly are we Jensen?" Valentine asked.

His finger tapped the steering wheel.

"I'm open to a promiscuous relationship if you are?" Jensen asked.