Beating A Ton

Slicing through bodies isn't pretty. They get blood everywhere. Hard to wash off skin, and explain why you need a coat extra pressed. Not only that but the smell is something you've never experienced. Something Jensen has. Plenty of times over.

He's making his way through a set of stairs. His M9 tearing through them like paper, as if it were meant for them like pencil. He grabs a hand smacks his palm the opposite then flings him across his buddies shooting through him. One minute he was there. Where? Suddenly from ceiling Jensen crashes down on all of them.

"You'll never get through the door you motha fuckin... Ah shit he hacked the door." The mob boss stares at him. Jensen beats the ever living life out of him. Breaking a leg, snapping an arm, bashing him through the window. Sloppy. But results are best kept quick.

"Please I only did it because Chris Redfield." The mob boss said.

"You do realize lying to me is an easy way to catch a beating. And not a break?" Jensen said.

The beating continued for twenty minutes. And with that all the green herbs were taken. A man under Jensen's employ could afford about ten of these in two months. Until he realized he could afford to beat the shit out of some mob boss for all ten. He arrived at Valentine's hospital bed tossing Chris out the window.

Giving her the herbs she smoked herself back to health. Jensen had been working out and had arrived in bullet holes. Taking off his coat he wrapped it around her. He revealed an eight pack rather than six. Valentine giggled to herself. And Jensen cut the herbs and they smoked merrily.

He often schemed for his riches. But this one mattered. He removed from his sleeve.

"Jill Valentine. I didn't wanna lose you. Seeing what almost doing that did to me did unspeakable things and proved how much I really need you. Here." Jensen handing her the ring.

Somewhere they got married along the mountains. The waves hitting the shores. Chris was there crying. Rebecca was there taking seflies and such of emo depressed vibes wondering when she'd be together with someone. When all of a sudden Chris offered his hand. They both goth together. Jensen couldn't stand the violin but it was worth it. Alex Mercer was there eating people so he could get V.I.P access codes. It was perfect. Jensen couldn't ask for anything better. Neither could Valentine.

The End