Authors Note

I have a few things Id like to say before starting this story.

1) I'm not going to reveal any more characters. I'm only revealing those five b/c they're the main characters.

2) I hope that you guys enjoy this b/c I am putting a lot of effort into this and some friends are helping me with some dialogue and stuff but the plot is all my idea

3) Parts of this may be similar to Boku no Hero Academia due to the fact that writing about a school full of super powered kids is already a thing. (I started this and then found it through a friend)

4) I do not own Fairy Tail and the real characters. The Original Characters I use are my own creation. The pictures for their bios are what they're supposed to look like, but the characters that used for the template I do not own.

5) I have finals and regents coming up next month and have a lot of homework and review work. Due to that I may only be able to update on weekends, but during the week I'll work on it during my free time so I may get 1-2 parts up a week for the next month and a half.

6) Unlike Justin and Jase Fullbuster and Ranya Dreyar I'm using the normal OC children for the other families. (Nashi ans Nash Dragneel and all the other children)