Chapter 2: First Day

A/N this is gonna be kinda long due to me making up for last weekend
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Reiki's POV:

"Justin!" I shout through our dorm room. "Yea Reiki?!" He shouts back. "How long does it take you to get ready for school?" I asked him from across the dorm. "About an hour, but I get up an hour and a half early so I can lay in bed for a half an hour." "Ok I get it, night Justin." I shout to him as I exit the living room and go to my room and fall asleep.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Time skip 8 hours: 6am

*Alarm starts going off* "Ugggh" I groggily groan as I slam my hand on the alarm clock forcing it off. I lay in bed and slowly get up. I slowly move into the kitchen still in my pajamas and make a bowl of cereal. After eating it I looked at the time. '6:30' it read. I walked into Justin's room and set his alarm clock to '6:31' and 'Loud'.After a minute of waiting the alarm blared in Justin's ear. "Gah! He screamed and fell out of bed. "Morning." I happily say and walk out of the room and into mine.

Justin's POV

I pull off my shirt and put on a black V-neck. I put on the white button down shirt and buttoned it leaving the top two unbuttoned. I pulled off my shorts and boxers and put on new boxers and my black jeans. I open a draw and pull out socks and pull them on. Followed by my converse's.
I walk into the kitchen to find Reiki put out some toast and orange juice for me. Next to it was a note reading 'I have to get to school early since I'm in charge of the dorms. They have me doing a speech and I have to prepare. Be sure to be on time. -Reiki P.S. It takes 20 minutes to walk to walk to school so leave 30 minutes early at 7:30' I quickly ate and brushed my teeth realizing I only had 40 minutes to make it to school. I checked the clock and it read '7:30' "Time to go." I sigh and walk out of the dorm and head to school.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Time skip 40 minutes: 8:10am

"Good morning students. I am Reiki Fernandes of class 1-A. I am the class representative and boys dorm advisor..." My listening trailed off as I noticed a familiar brunette. 'That chick that ran into me yesterday when I got off the train' after that I started to pay attention. "Will my roommate and top of his class Justin Fullbuster please come up here to speak." I look up at Reiki and made my way through the crowd.
"Well I wasn't expecting this Reiki, you could've told me before you left this morning, but hey lemme give this a shot." I begin with my speech. "When I was born the doctor said I had amazing potential to be a Mage. I live everyday training harder and harder until midnight. I know that's a long time since I've been it since primary school. I know that if all of us try our hardest for the next for few years of our lives. Any guild will be happy to expect us. From the future mages here to the ones who will create inventions to help us mages excel even further!" I shout throughout the auditorium. "And to the cute brunette four rows and three people in. If you run into me like you did yesterday and blame me. I'll freeze you so watch out." I say as everyone turned to her and stared at her. I got down from the stage and headed to my classroom. Room 1-A the top of the freshman class.
I scan over the classroom to see a girl with purple hair, Reiki, the brunette, a shy guy with glasses, a blonde guy, and then the rest of the class (tell me if I should introduce the rest of the class). "Sit down freshman" the teacher says stepping into the classroom to scan us over. "My name is Macao Conbolt. But you can call me Mr. Macao or Macao-sensei. My son Romeo is the gym teacher for the boys while his wife Wendy is for the girls." I look over at him and he looks back and smiles. "Well if it isn't Justin. Haven't seen you in a couple of years." "Macao I saw you before school started." He laughed slightly then went back into 'Teacher Mode.' "Anyways I'm your homeroom teacher. And since it's the first day let's all introduce ourselves and our magic. First up is Justin."
I stood up from my desk "My name is Justin Fullbuster and I'm a Ice Devil Slayer, Ice Mage, Ice Make Mage, and Water Mage." I announced to the class. A few gasps and whispers could be heard.

Guild High [Fairy Tail Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें