Part 1

Chapter One

Shehnaaz

I try to concentrate on the task at hand and go over the scripts once more. But no matter how hard I try, my eyes keep going to the clock. Normally I don't stress over my dialogues so much, but I needed something to keep me busy. I'm going over and over the scripts this morning with the hope that time will fly by. So far it's not working.

Most of the time when I am not working, I'm locked away in my husband's vanity. The only time I ever go down on the set is if he's at my side or I'm seeking him out. He's always worried that I'm going to get hurt. Once I suggested I learn how to ride his bike. The look on his face had me changing the subject. If he could he would wrap me in bubble wrap and keep me locked inside our home. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband's overprotective nature, but sometimes it's a little much.

If he knew I was out of the house right now he'd be pissed. I smile at the idea. Maybe part of me isn't doing this out of boredom. Maybe I'm doing it because I like to get him worked up. I love to test his self-control, and I've never in my twenty-seven years seen someone who had as much control as my Kullu.

Sidharth went out of town yesterday afternoon to shoot for a new music video. The song is really beautiful. I just don't like him romancing with another girl. Hmph!

I knew it was a big deal because Kullu doesn't like traveling anymore. Or at least that's what I have kind of picked up on. He used to travel a lot before we got married. He's only been away twice since then. Each one was only one night away. Not even a full twenty-four hours.

He wanted me to go with him on this trip, but I talked him out of it. I knew this one was a big project for him. I wanted him to stay focused and not rush back to the hotel to be by my side. Or worse, make me go to the meetings and dinner and drinks after. He'd growl at any man who looked at me and cause a scene. I know my husband too well.

The men working for Sidharth hardly even look at me when they talk to me because of him. How can something be adorable and annoying at the same time? I have to bite back a smile thinking about it. God, I love that man.

My body still tingles when I think about the last time he went out of town. When he came home I was already asleep on the sofa waiting for him. I was barely awake and he was ripping the clothes off my body like he was starving for me.

He devoured my body and owned every part of me. He took me over and over again until I passed out, unable to move. It wasn't anything like how we normally have sex. Our sex has always been soft and sweet. So sweet sometimes it makes me cry. I don't think anyone would have looked at Kullu and thought he was a sweet and tender lover.

He might be a superstar, but Kullu is always getting his hands dirty. He's gruff. He loves being out and about doing all the chores. Getting his hands dirty. You can tell from the rough texture of his hands he doesn't sit in one place all day. He never wears a suit unless he has to, preferring to be in jeans or his favourite grey shorts and blue tee.

His chocolate-brown hair is always a little messy, his beard is short and rough. I always look so small in front of him because of how big he is. He's easily twice my size, and he's built like a truck. I love my big hairy husband and I understand why he always handles me with care. He's afraid his size and strength could hurt me, but I know he never would.

That man loves me more than anything. The first day I walked into his home he was all over me. He wouldn't let me out of his sight. He even talked me into staying the night. I didn't get much of a tour of the house that first night. The only part I saw was his bedroom.

But he wasn't alone in being head over heels. When I looked into Sidharth's dark eyes I got lost that first day, too. He could have talked me into doing anything. It didn't take much for him to get me in his bed and then share something with him I'd never shared with any other man before.

It wasn't even a few months after lockdown and he had a ring on my finger. He made me Mrs. Sidharth Shukla as fast as he could. I went from living alone to living in this beautiful house of his which he designed with his own hands and made his home.

My life has completely flipped and I love it all so much. But there's something still hanging out of my reach, something I've been craving since that night my Kullu woke me up on the couch. It was a need for me unlike anything he'd shown me before and I want it back. For the first time ever he lost control and he wasn't so delicate and careful with me. I want it again, but he refuses. He keeps telling me it was a one-time slip. I'm craving his primal touch, but each time he's pulled me into his arms since then it's been soft and sweet. I see his control just on the edge in his eyes as that savage strength starts to take over, but it never stays.

Maybe another night away would get him to break again. My nipples harden at the thought. I squeeze my legs together, trying to control the heat that rushes between my thighs. I need my Kullu.