✿︎ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✿︎

────────────────────────

001: Do not disobey any of the rules listed here.

002: No shop hopping, i.e., you cannot request from me and then go and request for the same graphics in another graphics shop. It's very disrespectful.

003: Don't rush me! I have a schedule which keeps changing nearly everyday. I'm still a student so I hope you'll understand that my life requires me to do a lot of study. I will try my best to get your requests out in time but if I can't then I apologise in advance.

004: I have the right to deny your request if I can't find the resources that match it or even have the inspiration to do it. Also, I know that some graphics are needed on a deadline so yeah I can deny them too because I can't make graphics under pressure. If I do then they won't be as good as others and I don't want that to happen for you all.

005: You should use the graphics for atleast a week after you recieve them. If you don't claim your graphics within three days, they'll become a pre-made for someone else. And if you're requesting then please make sure that you're online for a while because I might have to ask you some questions regarding your request. If you're requesting for a book cover then your book has to be published.

006: DO NOT SCREENSHOT your graphics after claiming them as it ruins the quality! If you find problems in downloading the image from the website/app of Wattpad, ask me to get you a link.

007: This one is the most important in my opinion.
𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻. If you have a book cover by me, give me the credits in the description of the book. If you have asked for a profile picture and/or a banner/background picture, give me the credit in the bio. If it's a story header/ender, the credits should be on the first part of the book (which is usually the Author's Note, Introduction or Prologue). Please never claim something I have made as something you made, that is plagiarism and I WILL find you and take the necessary actions.

008: Please request on the 'Forms' page which will be in the next chapter. Do not DM me your requests as there are chances of them getting lost. I already accept one shot requests via DM and taking graphics requests there too would become a mess for me.

009: The graphics that'll be designed are specifically made for Wattpad. If you'd like to use them on other social platforms, kindly DM me. If I grant the permission, you're free to use them on those specific platforms. If not, you know you're not supposed to use them anywhere outside Wattpad.

010: Do not interrupt in anyone else's comment string with your request. If you want a request, give a separate comment and then we can talk about it in that comment thread. Also, please be respectful while requesting. I simply don't like rude people.

011: Follow me (permanently) and vote on more than 3 chapters of any of my main books (excluding this one and the Randomness book) after requesting. After receiving your request, you'll have to ask for the permission before taking the graphics and then follow Rule 007 properly. I'll be checking whether all the rules have been followed or not.

────────────────────────

Alright! I guess that's all the rules for now! I might add more rules in the future.

If you have any queries about any of them then please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to answer but before that please do a careful reading because the answer is likely to be here itself.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.

────────────────────────
┌──═━┈━═──┐
𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗨𝗣: 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗦
└──═━┈━═──┘