How It Started

BRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

Y/N groaned as the sound of their alarm blared through their head, and the headphones they had slept in. They reached for the F/C clock and accidentally knocked it off their desser, They didn't care as long as it stopped blasting that ruckus. They desperately wanted to sleep in, but it was a Monday, They had school and couldn't afford being late.

They woke up and scratched their bum, soon pulling their pants and underwear out of their asscrack as they walked to the bathroom, still a little groggy. Y/N looked at the dirty mirror and felt nauseous, desperately fighting the urge to vomit right then and there at their own reflection. They hated the person in that mirror, They hated everything about them. There were so many imperfections that why wanted gone.  They quickly tried to brush it off and just got continued with their morning routine, they quickly brushed their teeth while scrolling on their phone they had bought themself. All over their Instagram, SnapChat, Tiktok, etc, Everyone had such perfect lives, they were all pretty/handsome/attractive and were so happy. Y/N rolled their eyes at their screen before spitting out their toothpaste and rinsing their mouth with a handful of faucet water. They skipped on doing makeup or anything, for many reasons, They didnt know how to do right correctly and they also thought it was pointless.

They just threw on a baggy black hoodie with some sweatpants and considered that their everyday fic. They then threw their H/C hair into a messy bun and put on their square lense glasses and walked downstairs, their everyday hellish cycle of life continuing yet again.

Their eyes widened as they saw their mother nearly passed out on the couch with a half empty bottle of beer, surrounded by more empty bottles of beer. "Mom! What the hell are you doing!? You have to drive me to school, Why are you fucking drinking!?" Y/N shouted at their drunken fool of a mother, They didnt mind cussing at their mother at all, afterall they cussed and screamed at eachother damn near everyday. "Oh shut the fuck up, you whiney little bitch!" Y/N's Mom shouted back while holding back the urge to vomit, soon throwing a empty glass bottle in Y/N's direction. Y/N quickly dodged out the way of the bottle and didnt get injured at all, afterall this wasn't the first time this happened. "Dammit Mom Im gunna be fucking late-" Y/N panicked as their mom began to laugh loudly.

"What's so fucking funny, Mama!?" Y/N glared at their mother. "Im just glad that I'm finally getting rid of your ass!" Y/N's Mom laughed in their childs face. "...The fuck are you talking about, Junkie?" Y/N looked at their mother as if she was crazy, and She kinda was. "Look outside, There's  your ride to school, and your new owner!" Y/N's Mom laughed while chugging down another bottle of booze.

Y/N just scoffed, under the assumption that their mother was just drunk and hallucinating again or something. They opened the door pissed and stormed out, just to crash into something tall and hard.

"OUGH-" Y/N grunted as they hit the ground of their front yard. "Oh shit! Are you ok? Im so sorry..." The tall man who seemed about 6'0 tall extended his hand out to Y/N, who accepted and stood up before looking him up and down. He had hair as dark as the night and was fairly muscular. He had a small bit of facial hair and was dressed in a similar garb Y/N was, a black hoodie and black sweatpants. "Yeah Yeah, Im alright..Are you?" Y/N looked up at him. "Yeah, Are you...L/N comma Y/N?" The man joked a bit to lighten the mood. "Yeah L/N comma Y/N is me...Why?" Y/N smiled at the man.

"Well, Hey, Im Jay...and Im your new owner." The man couldnt help but let out a contagious laugh as he couldn't believe the situation he was in, It was like something out of a One Direction fan fiction.

"....What." Y/N just stared wide eyed, Their mother was actually telling the truth!? "Yeaaaahhh, You thought I was bullshitting huh!?" Y/N's Mom laughed as she stumbled her way to the front door frame. "..." Y/N couldn't even process what was happening right now. "I know Its alot to take in right now, but, How about we just...continue with our day and just...go with the flow?" Jay gave Y/N a reassuring glare and put a large veiny hand on their shoulder. "Y-Yeah..." Y/N stuttered in confusion as Jay slid his hand from their shoulder to their hand as he guided them to his car, which was black and red. "Good Riddance!" Y/N's mom laughed as Y/N flipped her the middle finger, only for their immature and childish mother to do the same.

Y/N got into the passenger's seat of the car and Jay got behind the wheel. "So..You need to go to school right? It's S/N right?" Jay spoke to Y/N as he put the school name into Google Maps. "Yeah...That's right." Y/N nodded with their backpack in their lap. Jay nodded back while driving, He turned on the radio to sooth or drown out the awkward silence. "So...How did this whole, Thing happen?" Y/N blinked a bit. "Uhh...Your mom sorta kinda just...sold you to me..heh." Jay nervously chuckled. "...Is this some kind of sex slave shit?" Y/N raised an eyebrow as they discreetly reached for the handle of the door, prepared to jump out at any time if needed. "N-No No, Not like that, unless youre into that sorta thing, Apparently Im just...responsible for you now." Jay chuckled. "Oh, so you like...adopted me? Should I call you daddy?" Y/N snickered. "...Shiiiiiiid Maybe" Jay giggled as the pair arrived at the school.

"We here." Y/N opened the door and was about to hop out the vehicle. "Oh- Shit- Wait I almost forgot, I got you something! Here, I didn't wanna come to you empty handed!" Jay gently grabbed Y/N's shoulder again before giving them a container with a sandwich in it. "Oh shit, Thanks Jay!" Y/N smiled and nodded while accepting the sandwich and turned around walking into the school building. They both had one thing on their minds.

Maybe This week would be a turn for the better.

[1111 words]