First Sight

Sabrina's POV

I was finally done with the 7th episode of "Girl Meets World" I stepped outside feeling the hot sun shinning on my skin.
I was in the mood for some lemonade, but I didn't want to go alone so I decided to ask Rowan or Peyton.
I searched for them a bit, I called them a few times but the didn't pick up. I spot a open door to the set, they probably went inside.
I opened the door peeking inside, this isn't my set instead of a school room it looked like it took place in a hospital. I hear someone call my name
"Sabrina!" Rowan called smiling, she and Peyton were talking to somebody.
"Oh, hey Rowan, Hii Peyton," I waved awkwardly to him.
"Now before you get mad at us for ditching your calls, there's someone you should meet!" She said grinning, I gave her a weird look back. She stepped back giving me a clear view of him,
"Hey I'm Bradley and I film here" He smiled as he points at the hospital set.
"Hi I'm Sabrina, I'm from Girl Meets World!" I smiled, he was pretty cute but I wasn't going to date him just yet,

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Bradley POV

I talked with Sabrina for a bit about her Disney show, and her singing career. I showed her around the Mighty Med set, although there wasn't much to show. We went out for some lemonade with Rowan and Peyton. It was really great seeing Sabrina again, she probably didn't remember that we met when we were 10. Right when I started working on GLC as Gabe. Back then she had beautiful orange hair that tumbled to her waist, and cute little freckles on her cheek. She somehow managed to ditch her freckles, she also dyed her hair blonde.
We walked back to the parking lot of the GMW set drinking our lemonades, "Um, hey so you guys wanna come over to my place? We can watch some football!" I asked, Rowan and Peyton couldn't come because of a photo shoot of 'Rucas' but Sabrina agreed to. I have to admit I was hoping that Rowan and Peyton wasn't coming I wanted to spend more time with Sabrina. Whenever she smiles I have to smile even if I really don't want to. Whenever she laughs I have to laugh, she's so contagious- in a good way.

Sorry for the short chapter! It's only the introduction so stay tuned for more! Plz give feedback!