"Friends"

So Im trying to make this fanfic real as possible- with a little spice. I've searched up some facts about brabrina but its not enough so- if anyone can comment some that would be great! Next book will be half real half made up!

♡^▽^♡. ♡^▽^♡. ♡^▽^♡

Bradley POV

We walked around California all day, talking laughing, and the occasional flirting. I stared into her beautiful sky blue eyes, she looked up and grinned I took her hand and held it to my chest

"Its been great hanging out with you for the past 3 days, your really cool and different from most girls I've met." I said as I gently kissed her hand and smirked at her. Shes so beautiful... but we're just friends.

She smiled up at me and swung our arms side to side "thanks for everything, it was great hanging out with you today!" Sabrina wraped her arms around me and gave me a hug. I smiled at her as we pulled apart, we stayed in that moment just looking at each other for a minute "well, I should probably go... Home" she stammered backing away slowly. "Oh yeah, yeah um want me to walk you home? Its kinda dark and its... not safe at night" I said to be honest in these streets its safe but ya know it was an excuse to spend more time with her. She nodded and we walked another block or two to her house

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sabrina POV

I CANT BELIEVE WE HELD HANDS! Bradley and I are really close, hes pratically my best friend (besides Rowan of course) we spend a lot of time together, we known each other for about 5-6 years but we lost touch when he was shooting his GLC- I would watch everyone of his episodes and watch him grow. (I know I'm a stalker 😉)

When I fell asleep last night I dreamed about me and Bradley when we we're little again. He always had a big smile and still does. He would always be so happy and excited, I always hanged with him because I was quite the opposite.

Anywho in my dream me and Bradley were hanging out, untill... he leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I was so happy in the dream I started grinning.

§ • § • § • § • § • § • § • § • § • § • §

The next morning I woke up by the sweet sound of my alarm clock (take note of the sarcasm) I jumped out of bed still smiling from yesterdays dream... I did my morning routine- get dressed, brush my hair, take a shower, and brush my teeth, I usually eat breakfast at a cafe with Rowan and we go our separate ways, most people think we go to the same school but we dont. I go to high school because I am fifthteen (takes place in the past before she turned 16) Rowan goes to middle school. I leaped down the porch steps and walked to the cafe to meet my best friend.

As I walked into the cafe, the first thing I see is spiky brown hair and a blue plaid shirt. Bradley I thought immediately he was sitting with Rowan at our usual table. I sneak up behind him planning to scare him when he turned around.
He spotted me just as I was about to yell "Boo" he smiled up at me as I stand next to his seat. "So I see you failing to scare me," He laughed as I pull up a seat "Shut up" I smiled as I gently pushed his arm. "Don't take this personally but I've seen stealthyer elephants" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, "OMG, you guys are so adorable together!!" Rowan squealed, she took a picture of us together and tweeted it saying "#BRABRINA #ISHIP #BRABRINA" I took her by the arm and said to Bradley "will you excuse us for one second?" I asked fake smiling. He nodded as I pulled her to a corner. "Look Rowan, we are not a couple!" I whispered loud enough for her to tell that I was serious, "oh c'mon who are you fooling? Don't you like him?" I paused for a second feeling lost of words. Do I like him? No no no! I mentally slapped myself in the face. "No I do NOT like him! Not in the least" I half lied. She shrugged and said "In my world you guys are OTP" I looked at Bradley to see if he was getting annoyed, he was staring into my eyes and I was staring into his sparkly brown eyes. He smiled at me, maybe one day...