hundred & two

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

"Aurora" called Harry

"Where can you be, my dear Aurora?" Said Harry in sweet tone as he walked around the backyard to their home that they bought two years ago

Vera and a giggly Aurora were currently hidden behind the tool house that we keep most of the gardening tools. They were playing hide n seek per Aurora birthday request but their daughter wanted to add a little twist in which if daddy catches mommy and Aurora then Aurora have to get give 10 kisses to daddy but if daddy loses then he have to let Aurora eat a birthday ice cream. Since Harry have such a soft heart towards Aurora he just couldn't say no to her.

"Mommy mommy, daddy isn't going to find us huh" said Aurora with a giggle as she move the brown curls away from her face with her small hands. But once she let her guard down, Harry swooped in and carried Aurora in the air. Aurora started laughing and smiling as she was being carried in the air.

"Rory, I guess daddy wins so you have to give him 10 kisses okay?" Said Vera to her daughter who Harry had carried in his arms

Aurora gave her mother a sharp nod as she grabbed Harry's cheeks with her small hands as she gave ten kisses to Harry's face in all random places. Harry's laughed at how silly and adorable his daughter was being. Once Aurora was finished kissing her dads face, "since you did such a good job you deserved yourself a ice cream sundae with extra sprinkles" said Vera with excitement in her voice.

Aurora got so excited that she wiggled out of her father's hold and started running towards the sliding doors that connected to the backyard. Both Harry and Vera looked at their daughter with adoration. As they both intertwined their hands together walking right behind their daughter. With their wedding rings gleams with the sun reflecting on them.

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!