Chapter 1: An Unexpected Start

(You could have the above as your look, if you want, of course.)

Y/n POV

I woke up from bed, thinking about what should I do for the day. I usually just tidy my bed, eat breakfast, and play games. But I guess I'll go train today.

I tidy my bed and walk out of the room. I walk down the stairs and eat breakfast prepared by my aunt before she goes to work. Seems like my sister also went with my aunt. I guess a little company won't hurt.

My sister's name is Aria Yuuki. My step-sister's, to be exact. She's a student at Atlas Academy, at least that's what she told me. She's currently on a break, that's why she's back. My aunt's name is Miko Yuuki.

As I mentioned, I walk outside with a blade in my right hand. I walk right into the forest near my house. Once I'm deep enough in the forest, I cut a rope tied to something.

And it triggered my training system. Some knives are shot toward my direction, they came from different directions. I easily dodge them and using my sword, I deflect some of the archery targets. It all hit the center, perfect score for me.

I continue this until it is finished. I miss some of the targets, but it's fine. I began picking up my knives. But as I count, there's one missing. I wonder where is it. And as I wonder, A loud cry can be heard from deep in the forest.

"I think I'm gonna be in some kind of trouble real soon. And I don't like trouble." I use my semblance to sense if something is coming after me or not. Turns out, 3 creatures are coming right toward me.

"Tch! I guess I might need to run now." (Or... I could try to do that, although that might put me to risk where I'm gonna die.)

I decided to run away to avoid trouble, but guess what? I still felt that the creatures are still running after me. As soon as I got out of the forest, I began thinking about what to do.

(Alright, I'll think of a way to beat them. One may not be a problem to me, but three at once might become a problem. Why are they chasing after me though? Let's think about that later, I'm gonna use my semblance to check them.)

As soon as I activated my semblance, one of the creatures jumped right onto me. I'm lucky to dodge it. As I backed off, the rest came out of the bushes.

"I see! So it was three beowolves that were coming after me." I hold my sword. My stance is prepared as I hold a tight grip.

 My stance is prepared as I hold a tight grip

(Sword Stance)

I took a deep breath since it was my first time fighting real Grimms. Although I fought some before, but it was together with my sis.

(I'm dead if I lose focus.)

I use my semblance and enhanced my blade. My semblance got more than 1 use. I could sense others using it, and enhancing myself or anything I touch.