Chapter 6

Next morning

Next morning.... sid waked up earlier...
Sid pov ....
I need to wake up doll and than we have to leave as well... I hope today she will wake up soon...

I went for a bath after stirring avu and what surprised  me was she woke up in one call.... dammn my girl is up so early and even without tantrums she went for bath in her room....

After  having breakfast which was something I never imagined that avu would be learning on table as well which she never even did when her exams were there... seems she has taken head seriously....

Sid: baby keep it in your bag now ... we have to go college ....
Avu: aree I will study in car .... I am not driving naa....

This was definitely a shock for me.....

Sid: doll what are you upto .... itna padhai toh you didn't did even in your exams....
Avu: aree... I want to answer every question of that saddu... and then I will show him who is the boss of college.....

I so wanted laugh at her... oh god doll you are just baby... my baby.... I don't know how are you going to react when you will know the head is non other your siddo.... ufff....

Avu: arth let's go na.....

' Arth '  this name sounds so beautiful when my doll says to me.... she used to call me arth in childhood... which is still intact... but when madam wants to show possession it would be siddo...

Avu: kaha kho gaye....
Sid: kahi ...nhi let's move.... now keep these books aside... by seeing you like this it is shock for me...
Avu: hawww... what do you mean by that....
Sid: baby.... just be my avu... okay no one will insult you... you are queen... just remember that....

She smiled wholeheartedly and entangled our arms together.... tai and kaka are not there today they had to go goa urgently as kaka's mom was ill... now its only me and my doll here for somedays.....

Avu: yess.... I only wanted to hear this.... haasshh I am free now... you know I was soo bored by seeing the book first thing in morning  .....  I thought you won't be with me today.... but now dekho mai kaise woh head ka head kharab kar dongi....

And here is my doll back again.... she being chirpy and fun loving brings life to my world... either it is only dark.... I have to soon catch the devil... badla lena hai usse .... har us maut ka hisaab lena hai ju usne kri hai .... After college I need to go to den as well.... ab toh devil frustrated ho ga.... itna badi deal jo haath se gayi hai.... I will make sure he is under my feet soon....

Sid pov end.....

Both came to college , but nobody saw them as they came alone as avu came first after her sid came.... sid directly went towards auditorium and avu went to attend the lectures.....

Sid: Already guys.....
Faisu: yes sid .... it is all set... like aaj it is only questioning, others we had done yesterday only....
Jan: we had made the name list and you can question from them....
Sid : what should be the punishment this time ???
Abhi: we could ask them making the assignment  of the topic which they couldn't answer...
Jan: but bhai yeh toh easy hoga na...
Vaish: no  Jan... actually it would be difficult as yeh log abhi join huwe hai... new semester ko lekr already bohat tension rahega... and assignment krna kise pasand hai... from this we could see how generous they are to their work....
Faisu: thank god.... mai junior nhi ho tumlog ka....  aise Hitler hona tumlog
Sid: bhai mujhe lagta haina... Aapko ise bohat saare task dena chahiye....
Jan: Haa dii ... do ise...
Faisu: are kaise dost ho yaar tumlog Mar waoge kya.... 

All laughed at him

Faisu: you know sid ek new girl hai ... clg mai she has sketching and painting as her hobby....
Jan: I think use kisine bataya hi nhi hai tumhare baare me...
Vaish: lekin woh toh Reem ke saath thi naa
Faisu: Haa di... meri kal Reem se baat huwi... she didn't new head has the same hobby....
Abhi: I don't know how is she going to answer sid....

All this while sid was silent he knows who is the girl, it's his jaan ... only she can... and he knew there won't be a single question which would be unanswered.... as she was having way more knowledge in painting and sketching than him.... now he was in dilemma....

Vaish: nahi yaar.... I think she has something in her ... like fire.. she was confident while saying her hobbies it was like she was too passionate about it.....
Abhi: let's see then... now we should be going towards our classes... we need to be there too....

All left from there....towards respective classes....

Meanwhile with avu...
She came in her class and sat beside Reem...
Reem: prepared?
Avu: hmmm... I want to show who is the real head now....
Reem: whatt...
Avu: arree leave it na... I have something wait....

Saying this she opened her bad and took the celebrations box out and opened it...

Avu: take....
Reem: woow... you bought?
Avu: naah.... arth bought this for me..
Reem: arth...?
Avu: aree my bestfriend ... I said about him yesterday.... he brought for me so I could forgive him...
Reem: so treat from bestie.... waah bhai waah...
Avu: hmmm... he don't want me to be angry with him even for a minute . .. and this much chocolate I have to finish it by tomorrow so I can take treat of other chocolate from him....
Reem: ohhh this is the only reason you are sharing....

Avu giggled at this... and nodded after some minutes teacher entered starting new chapter for them... which took whole lecture ... like this break time came and everyone were praying so that they can be saved from head... whereas our avu she was happy and was smiling as if she is going to break Sachin's record....

Soon Everyone were seated in auditorium when seniors started to accompany them .... soon abhinavi and fainat also came on the podium and requested everyone to be silent .....

Soon came the head.... seeing him almost every girl was admiring him...and every single boy was looking at him....

When the head heard a faint Siddoo 

Aaj ke liye itna hi.....

How will our wild cat react to this....
What all punishment you want for sid  for breaking his promise of avu....

Milte hai next chapter mai...