Part0.5

Hey, i'm Sky ,Skyler for sure,and I live in a forest house with four of my friends named Kendall ,Kai, Tyler and Millie.
Let's start with some analysis .

My name is Skyler as you know but i prefer just Sky, I'm thirteen and I am 4'11 "tall" .I like the colour blue, I'm non-binary ,my hair is dirty blonde/light brown it reaches till my shoulders ,and my frufru like thingie is white.I have ocean blue eyes.I mostly show my tired and calm side but I can be chaothic as hell.

Next is Kai. He's twelve and 4'9 'tall' .He's favourite colour is blue tho, his hair is completely blonde, he has greyish blue eyes.Hes just chaotic and loud but very calm sometimes.

Here comes Kendall, like to be called Candy, thirteen and 5'1 tall.They like coffee colours,  non-binary. Their hair is coloured to purple.Their eyes are brown.They are very confident and casual.

Tyler. Thirteen too and 5 feet tall. Favourite colour is black and non-binary tho(i'm sorryT-T). Hair is short ,fluffy and black.Eyes are brown. They have a very cool personality and they're chaotic.

Last one is Millie. She's fourteen and 5'4.Her fav. colour is red. Her hair is short fair hair coloured dark red. Ger eyes are green, her personality is like she's our mom and very good one.
______________________________________

I'd say we're a very good squad.If you wanna know more read it with joy.

______________________________________
245 words