Part.1

Their house is like this ^
                                            |

7:12

-Ey, Sky!

-What's up Candy..?- I said from tiredness. Cause I just woke up.
Today we are going to gym like every tuesday and saturday.Today's saturday.

- You know what's up, get up we have to go atleast at 7:30

-Alright, alright..- I get up.

Candy got out of my room, so I started to change my clothes.Just normal gym clothes, a black top crop and shorts, blue hoodie.

I got out of my room , got downstairs and sat on a chair in the kitchen.
As always food was alredy done by Millie.Today was eggs with bread.

-So what will you do at the gym Kai?-I asked with a mysterius smile on my face.

Taylor was alredy giggling.

-I don't know, you?-war started

-Guys..it's 7:27 in the fricking morning- Said Candy with a smile

-Wait..7:27?!

-Yo, we have to go!-I got up all of a sudden.
Everyone got up, we got our stuff too.

7:58

We're in the dressing room, and Candy doesn't shut up about a picture she saw on pinterest. It's just a forest, I mean forests are beautiful and that's why we live in one but this just too much for now.

-Let's go, anyone coming with me to the dumbbells??- I looked to the others

-Me!!- shouted Tyler.

-Cool , than come here in one hour- Said Candy

We said bye than me and Buns got to the dumbbells.
We sat down and listened to music while we worked out.

(Just a little help to feel relaxed with this music

this is one of my fav.s ^^)

8:46

We are home now, Candy and Kai are shopping, me and Tyler are chilling on the sofa, Millie's sleeping because she didn't sleep too much.
I'm a little worried ,she should't be so parent-y she's only one year older then Buns Candy and me, two with Kai.
But nevermind they got home ,I helped Candy unpack the stuff, while Kai layed down on a bean bag.
We run out of milk and bread so they got some also chocolates and cereal... (etc..)

-Do you belive in ghosts??- asked Taylor randomly.

-Yea!-I said

-Candy?Kai?

-Kai's sleeping but i don't really know- thought Candy a little.

-What are you guys talking about??-came down Millie

-Ghosts..-I said, -Do you belive in them?

-Nah, not really.

I moved to the black bean bag , so she could sit down.

-Thank you.

-Nope ;)

15:24

We talked the whole noon. Then decided to paint so yeah, i painted a racoon, Millie a sun, Taylor a forest, Kai a panda and Candy a ..candy..
Yeah it's afternoon now so we started to pack for school. Even tho Taylor and Millie are in a different school, we still go together.

After we've done that , I and Kai wathed a kid show Teen Titans to be exact.

We've done our night routines and slept..

_________________________________

Hope ya'll enjoyed
_________________________________
500 words