The Dollmaker and test if the Dragons flame

I changed my writing style a bit if you don't like let me know.

As Izuku is walking back to his fortress he starts to think who or what will give him his next test as he walks through the field he sees the ground start to crack and break u til a giant creature bursts out and slams its fist into the ground and looks down at him.

Izuku: So what's your name big guy I can tell were looking for me?

Izuku asks the creature and it leans forward to where it's face was almost touching his, he could hear the loud breathes of the giant creature and make out more features on it face he can see that it's eyes are very small and are blood red, it has razor sharp teeth so it probably a meat eater, there are a large amount of scars across its body and with looking closer he can tell that it is as made by bullets, blades and knives and maybe even something like a harpoon, it's skin a dark forest green  like his hair. As Izuku reaches his hand out to touches it steps back slightly.

Izuku:You've had a bad life I can tell I will not hurt you big guy I'm the same as you life dealt me shit hand as well, what are you by the way?

Izuku asks the giant creature as it calms down it then gets right infront of him again as it's head touches his hand and shows Izuku what he is and that he was going to take him back to the fortress so he can find the person for his second test.

Izuku:So your a boggart but your a rare type that's all of them, are you cat or dog boggart?

Izuku looks at the creature trace it's claw across the dirt and sees it right that it is a cat boggart and that it is the helpful type that will help him around the house and make his meals for him and guard the place he sleeps.

Izuku: Do you have a name then boggart?

The boggart shakes his head saying no to him, while the two walk back to the dark fortress as they walk Izuku thinks of a name for the boggart and then comes to conclusion of the name for him.

Izuku: I got a name for how about Cheshire since your a cat boggart and that your smart and in the story the Cheshire Cat was creative and was white and I'm guessing your a white cat or maybe a black one.

Izuku tells him as he walks up in front of  the boggart and it stops and looks down at him and stares at him as Izuku contemplates that he might not like the name that he gave but is surprised by its action as it bows its head and writes in the dirt 'I will treasure the name my lord nobody has ever game me a name not even my own mother' as the cat boggart now named Cheshire picks him up and puts him on his back as it walks towards the fortress with a smirk and  Izuku on his back as Izuku asks more questions about everyone using the link between the two of them.

Scene change

As Mother Miranda is waiting nervously for Izuku
and Cheshire to return she's interrupted by her daughter and granddaughters Alcina,Bella,Cassandra, and Daniela Dimitrescu