Important Update For Everyone + FAQ's

Hey guys- three things:

1. I am going to be starting judging for all categories. However, if there is still space in a category, please feel free to apply. I will put myself down for judging any categories without judging spaces, but if you decide you want to judge a category with a free space, let me know and I will swap my name with yours.

2. Please check which categories are full before you apply. I will not be responding to comments that are trying to apply to full categories anymore, because I keep repeating myself.

3. Use this chapter as a Q+A in the comments. If you have a question, please check it hasn't been answered below first! This will help with the point I made in point 2.

While we're here, some FAQ's I've picked up on-

Q- When is the deadline for judging?

A- 26th November.

Q- Is Fan Fiction allowed?

A- Yes, if it has an overall theme. For example, a Vampire Diaries fanfiction could be entered in the 'vampire' category if it has some of your own original characters and plotlines.

Q- I applied before the category was full, why haven't I been added?

A- There are a few reasons for this: 1) Your story was too short or did not fit the guidelines, 2) I started from the earliest comment and worked my way to the newest in a first come first serve manner, and the category was full when I reached your comment.

I hope this helped! Leave Q's below if you have any.