1

The bus. The worst thing to start my day with the stuffy conditions and people loudly talking. The cold air hit me as I walked into the brightly lit shop. I searched for some form of sugar to keep me awake. I paid and walked down the road. I saw Harry messing around with his mates. He's so much unlike me. He's popular and doesn't care  for school or behaviour. I walked over to the bus to see Jessie with her orange hair sitting just past her shoulders. She swung her bag of of her shoulders and onto the floor. She had her phone to her ear, "hmm yep I feel you yeah mhm yup ok I'll call u back"
She smiled at me as we took our seats. We chatted for a bit. Just, out of the corner of my eye I saw Frankie running towards the bus just as it has shut the doors; her hair was messily clipped up and her tie was undone, along side her top button. She rolled her eyes and slumped into a nearby chair. I placed my AirPods into my ears, blasting the soothing sound of music. Soon enough we arrived at school and we walked up to our tutor room, after departing ways with Jessie. Again, this was madness. A group of boys ran around kicking a paper ball. The so called popular girls sat on the tables, applying makeup and bitching on about people who weren't as high up on the invisible hierarchy. I placed my bag on the floor near my chair. Eve was sitting at the chair next to me. "Well!" She said
"Well?"
"I saw you eying up Rayden."
"Oh shut up." I responded. I lightly elbowed her, but she took the opportunity to make a big deal out of it. I secretly opened my phone under the desk as our tutor, Mr Casens, began talking.
Kiera
Soz not in school today
Me
K c u
Kiera
Cu tmz
I slid my phone back in my blazer pocket and looked towards the interactive whiteboard and tried to figure out what was going on. Newsround. Are we 5?! I heard 3 very distinct voices in the corridors. All of a sudden the door swung open and 3 figures stood their in Nike hoodies and airforce 1s. My brother and his friends. George, Harry's friend, had a large figure as a rugby player and was very rowdy. Jack was your typical British boy, with a black eye and was very overprotective. He got the black eye fighting some year 9 that was rude to me and Eve in year 7. I'll always admire him for that. "Harry,George, Jack out now." Mr Casens said. " sir you have my sister innit." Harry said walking over to my desk. Everyone's eyes turned to me. Did I forget to mention? The only people that k new were my friends. "Oh Issy I didn't know Harry was your brother?" Mr Casens asked. I mumbled a sort of response as Harry fist bumped me, along with George and Jack. "See you later yeah?" Harry said. I nodded and smiled back. There was a murmur when they left. After all, Harry was known as the most troublesome y11.