2

We were walking to next lesson before a girl ,Avery, with black curly hair and bright blue eyes stepped out in front of me and Eve. "Oh hi, your Issy, yeah?"she said. I nodded my head. "So your Harry's brother? That's so cool he's like really cool. You guys don't look alike?" She was only talking to me about my brother. I knew it. "Yeah I guess." I sighed. We went to first lesson. French. This is something I hated. I had to sit near a girl that hated my guts, someone who I could've avoided all day if it wasn't for this lesson. I sat in my seat and I didn't know what to do. I could hear her talking about me. Saying shit about my brother. My knee was bouncing which was a sign of a panic attack. I had a card to leave the lesson when I knew it was going to happen, but my teachers never believed me. "Oi!" She said throwing a paper ball at me. "Dipshit!" She said. I ran my fingers through my hair, stressing out. I couldn't do it anymore. I stood up, tears forming in my eyes and walking over to the teachers desk.
"Miss I have a card to leave here can I go please?"
"Umm. no you can stay in the lesson."
"Miss if you don't let me go I'm going to have a panic attack."
"No your not going I know your brother and it's probably fake that's something he would do."
I heard someone behind me stand up.
"Miss she does have a card." Frankie said.
"Nope I'm not allowing you to go."
I felt my breathing get faster. "This school is shit nobody fucking listens."
I ran out of the class. My heart was pounding as I broke down in tears. I had to keep walking so that someone didn't come and collect me. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor. I heard feet running around the corner. My eyes were shut as I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone reach my level. "Issy?" Said a deep calming voice. Rayden. "Right ok. Breathe with me, 1,2,3." Everything he said blended into one. I opened my eyes and wiped me cheeks to see him smiling at me. God why was he so nice to me? "Are you good now?" He asked. I didn't respond but he grasped my arm and pulled me up from the floor. "Was miss angry?" I said quietly. He shrugged. "Kind of. She'll be mad at me too, I walked out aswell" we walked to a bench outside. The cold air hit my cheeks and I shivered. "Hey you want my jacket? You look cold." I nodded. "Thanks"
"Your welcome."
"Thanks for everything. How did you know what to do?"
"It's fine, my sister has panic attacks too. I'm very prepared."
I laughed. "Cool."
"So what's up?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well no one just has a panic attack for nothing."
"Oh right yeah. People."
"I think I guessed that. Hey take my number. Every wanna say something just text me ok?"
"Ok."
The bell rang and people filed out of doors. "I'll leave you to it, Is. Stay safe."
"Bye"
"Bye"