Chapter 16 - Back At The Doctors

Mei had arrived at the doctor's office with Kiana in hand and knocked on the door.
"Hello Doctor, are you in there? I have a rather urgent issue" Mei asked.
The door opened to Reveal the doctor that fixed Kiana up before.
"Yes, what is the issue?" The Doctor asked.
"Well, as you can see Kiana has a broken arm and also can you knock some sense into her cause she keeps neglecting her own heath" Mei said.
The doctor eyed Mei from top to bottom.
"Umm miss, might I ask when you got so tall and why you have horns?" The Doctor asked.
"I'll answer that soon, first take care of Kiana" Mei said.
The Doctor was intimidated by Mei's glare.
"Y-yes, of course! Uhm, just place her on that table over there please" The Doctor said.
Mei listened and placed Kiana on the table.
"So uhm Mei why have you changed so much in less than a day's time?" The Doctor asked.
"Didn't I tell you to get working on Kiana before I answer that?" Mei said.
"Mei, calm down i don't need emergency help or anything, just answer her question" Kiana said.
"Fine... but should I tell her?" Mei asked.
"I don't see why not? It's not like you'll scare her away or anything" Kiana said.
The Doctor looked at the two girls talking to eachother.
Hmmm...she won't listen to me but she listens to Kiana with no hesitation, very Interesting....
"Alright, before I answer your question, can I know your name first? I don't wanna just keep calling you Doc" Mei asked.
"Well I mean your not really meant to call the doctor by their name here" The Doctor said.
"Well, it would still be nice to know" Mei said.
"I'll tell you someday when the time is right" The Doctor said.
"When the time is right?" Mei asked.
What does she mean by that? There must be some secret she's hiding or something...eh whatever I'm sure it's no big deal
"Yeah, when the time is right and no, there is no secret meaning behind that, so don't stress yourself out over it"
The Doctor said.
"Okay...I belive you" Mei said.
"Alright Mei-Senpai stop stalling already and tell her why you look like that" Kiana said.
"So basically I don't know if you saw the thunderstorm, if you wanna call it that, that occurred about 30 minutes ago" Mei said.
"How could I not? It almost destroyed the school" The Doctor said.
"Yeah....that was me I did that" Mei said.
"WHAT? WHY!?!?" The Doctor asked.
"She asked me to do it, well she didn't ask me to nearly drstroy the campus but yeah, so basically I got struck by 2 huge bolts of lightning as well" Mei said.
"Wha- Kiana Don't give out such reckless suggestions! And you got struck by lightning TWICE? where are the injuries?" The Doctor said.
"There are no injuries, that's actually the reason I look like this, my own storm turned me into a herrscher, though i didntbfully accept the powers" Mei said.
"Your a....Herrscher?" The Doctor asked.
"I am now, is that an issue?" Mei asked.
"No Its just a little scary is all" The Doctor said.
"Yeah i guess it can scare some people" Mei said.
"Some? It would scare just about everyone, but I'm used to weird stuff so yeah" The Doctor said.
"I mean you work here so yeah, I can understand that" Mei said.
"Hey! You've been here for one day and your already insulting my school!?" Kiana said.
"No I'm not, I'm stating an obvious fact, a school full of Valkyries can't possibly be normal" Mei said.
"I guess you have a point"
Kiana said.
"Alright Kiana can you walk?" The Doctor asked.
"Uhmm..not really, I still have like zero energy, that's why Mei had to carry me the entire way here" Kiana said.
"Oh, I see well I know I just asked you to be placed on that table, but I need you over on the table with the X-Ray machine above it" The Doctor Said.
"Why didn't you have me placed over there in the first place then!?" Kiana asked.
"Would you belive me if I said I forgot?" The Doctor said.
"What? You're the doctor you're not supposed to forget these things! Who hired you here I think I need to give them a beating!" Kiana said.
Kiana tried to get off the table and fell of, but without thinking she used both of her arms to brace her fall which only broke her arm even more and she couldn't move it at all now, the White Haired girl was screaming in agony.
"Kiana! What are you thinking? Why didn't you just wait for me to carry you!" Mei said and picked the girl up and carried her over to the x ray table.
"Well, I can only imagine that the x-ray will look alot worse now that you did that" The Doctor said as she moved the machine above Kiana.
Kiana just stared up at the ceiling and said nothing.
Why do I keep hurting myself every three seconds, I must just be cursed or something, some Kaslana I'm living up to be
"Uh Kiana, you in there?" Mei asked.
The doctor straightened Kiana's broken arm, which made her scream out in agony, she was out cold a few seconds later.
A Few Moments Later....
"Yeah, it's as I thought. She's gonna have to be here for a few days" The Doctor said.
"Why is that?" Mei asked.
"Well I'm gonna have to realign her bones in multiple different spots along her arm, im also gonna need to use plates and screws to keep the multiple different bone segments together while they heal" The doctor said.
"That's really bad, and in how many different places is her arm broken?" Mei asked.
"Well, after the stunt she just pulled, her arm is broken in 6 different places" The Doctor said.
"I see...uhm I guess I'll stay here for the entire time she's here so she's not alone at night" Mei said.
"You sure are dedicated to her, are you her girlfriend or something?" The Doctor asked.
"What? No I'm not we just met yesterday" Mei said.
"Well you don't seem opposed to the idea, especially considering you're so dedicated to this girl you've known for less than 24 hours" The Doctor said.
"Opposed to the idea? Well....of course I'm not, I don't know enough about her to judge her" Mei said.
"Oh, so you've already thought about it though?" The Doctor Teased.
"N-No, but she has told me multiple times that I look hot as a Herrscher, she even told me I looked hot as a Herrscher before I even became one" Mei said.
"What Before you became one? How does that even work?" The Doctor asked.
"Uhmm well she had a nightmare, and I guess i became a Herrscher in it, but that's all I'll say out of respect for her privacy" Mei said.
"I see....but now you've become a Herrscher, right after this nightmare occurred? That's kinda odd" The doctor said.
"Yeah it is, can you get to work on her arm now please?" Mei asked.
"Yes of course, and there is a patient bed you can stay on over there, and you don't need to worry about food, I'll cover that"
The doctor said.
"Thank you, I really appreciate you helping Kiana out" Mei said and sat down on the edge of her bed
"It is my job after all" The Doctor said.
"Say doc, what is your faveortie color?" Mei asked.
"Red, why do you ask?" The Doctor asked.
"I dunno, just trying to make small talk" Mei said.
"I see, well then what does it feel like being a Herrscher?" The Doctor asked.
"Honestly? Not that different from a human, I mean I feel alot stronger, my Herrscher persona isn't that evil and is actually rather lazy and doesn't care for world domination" Mei said.
"Hey did you just call me lazy!"
"You are lazy, your the one who's literally been asleep for several years straight"
"Thats your fault! Like you said I'm not hell bent on world domination so I didn't bother you"
"Thats my problem how?"
"Becuase I'm a part of you!"
"I'm going to find a way to punch you in the face if you don't stop talking"
"Your just as rude as me I wonder where I get it from!"
"I guess that part comes with me being a Herrscher..sorry"
"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep"
"Ok and apparently i became a bit of a snob since I became a Herrscher" Mei said.
"How so? You don't seem like it" The Doctor said.
"Oh I was just talking to my Herrscher persona because I guess I offended her by calling her lazy, and i definitely noticed a difference in how i spoke" Mei said.
"Well you speak pretty kindly to me, except for when your rushing me to fix your girl" The Doctor said.
"Well thank you" Mei said
Wait a minute did she just say my girl!?! Ugh she keeps teasing me about that but Kiana is just my friend
"Your welcome, can you give me a few more details of what happened to this poor girl?" The Doctor asked.
"Well, I don't exactly know what happened" Mei said.
"What do you know then?" The Doctor asked.
"I guess I could try and explain what I saw, so Kiana was talking To Fu Hua when suddenly her mood completely changed and started screaming and saying things like I'm gonna Kill you and stuff" Mei said.
"That's very interesting, continue" The Doctor Said.
"Then she seemed to be in pain and Fu Hua looked confused until she transformed into a Herrscher again and seemingly entered Kiana's mind to fix whatever was going on and i have no idea what the two of them were doing in her mind, but whatever Fu Hua did worked and Kiana was back to normal, besides being incredibly exhausted" Mei said.
"Okay then.....And what about all the cuts and bruises?" The Doctor asked.
"Oh that's from a training match she had with a family member earlier on" Mei said.
"She should have been resting after that, anyways so how did she break her arm in the first place?" The Doctor asked.
"Oh she fell down the stairs after a nap with Fu Hua even though she should have been trying to walk down the stairs cause she has literally no energy BUT NO SHE HAD TO BE SO FUCKING STUBBORN AND HURT HERSELF EVEN MORE!!!!"
Mei said, seemingly getting angry cause lightning could be seen around her body.
"AND SHE KEEPS TRYING TO TELL ME SHES FINE WHEN SHES OBVIOUSLY NOT FUCKING FINE!" Mei yelled.
The entire school began to rubmle from Mei's anger.
"Woah woah calm down!"
The Doctor said.
"I AM CALM!" Mei yelled.
"If you keep this up you'll tear the school apart and hurt Kiana more, and I dont know how much more she can take before she...." The Doctor said.
Mei immediately calmed down and the building stopped shaking.
"Sorry, I guess I also have anger issues too" Mei said.
"Would you like some medication for that? I can diagnose you after I'm done with Kiana" Mei said.
"I guess that would do me some good so I'll take that deal" Mei said.
*RING RING*
"Could You get that Mei?" The Doctor asked.
"Of course" Mei said.
Mei got up and walked over to the phone and answered it.
"Hello? Who is this?" Mei asked
"Mei? Where's the doctor?" Durandal asked.
"She's busy with Kiana, What do you need why do you sound so panicked?" Mei asked.
"It's Fu Hua, well Senti WHATEVER you know what I mean, but there is something seriously wrong with her, I said something and she suddenly clutched her chest and started violently coughing up a ton of blood" Durandal said.
"What!?!? What do you mean, bring her here!" Mei said.
"Alright I'll be there in a few minutes" Durandal said.
Mei didn't really know Fu Hua/ Senti that well but she could feel a dark grip on her heart , she wasn't about to let another person die, not after that day....
"Hey uhmm doc I know your busy but I hope you have room for one more" Mei said, slightly panicked.
"What who?" The Doctor asked.
"Fu Hua/Senti, the other Herrscher I told you about, and I think she needs more help than Kiana cause from the sounds of it, it seems like she's already at deaths door" Mei said, much more panicked now.
"What happened to Fu Hua?" The Doctor asked.
"I don't know! Durandal was to panicked to get any clear words out" Mei said.
"But Fu Hua can't die....she's immor-" The Doctor covered her mouth.
"Dont worry, I already know she's immortal, but she still takes alot of time to come back" Mei said.
"That is true, I will try my best to save her then" The Doctor said.
Almost a minute after they started talking about Fu Hua dying, Kiana's eyes shot open.
"What's wrong With Fu Hua! What do you mean she's Dying?!" Kiana was panicking the moment she woke up.

A/N: If anyone is wondering why I keep calling her The Doctor and she didn't tell Mei her name simply because well....I couldn't think of one.
One more thing, I have a problem, I have too many ideas, I'm currently working on 16 different one shot stories for my one shot collection book, and I dont think that's healthy, I mean I know it's good to have ideas but.