Chapter 18 - To The Store!

A/N: well...things are probably gonna calm down now for a bit and not be so chaotic So...a bit more slice of life i guess you could say....also uhmmm sorry for being gone so long...I decided to take a bit of a break.

The Next day - 12:47 P.M - it was a beautiful warm and sunny day outside.

St.Freya dorms kitchen, Fu Hua and Kallen were washing dishes.
"Where is Bronya? Wasn't she supposed to be back yesterday?" Fu Hua asked.
"Thats what I heard" Kallen said.
"You don't even know who I'm talking about" Fu Hua said.
She clutched her chest momentarily which caused her to drop a plate and it shattered when it hit the floor.
"You okay?" Kallen asked
"I'm fine...it just hurts from the thorns Reecding, Mobius said it will take about 3 weeks or so before they're completely gone" Fu Hua said.
"But aren't they still tearing your insides apart?" Kallen asked.
"Yes, but now that I gained some of my strength back, my body can heal fast enough so it isn't a huge threat" Fu Hua said.
Durandal heard the plate drop and rushed to the Kitchen and saw Fu Hua clutching her chest, and the broken plate on the floor.
"Oh my god Hua are you okay?" Durandal asked and rushed over.
"Haha I'm fine don't worry, it's just from the thorns going away, I'll be okay" Fu Hua said.
"Thank god, I thought something was wrong" Durandal said.
"By the way Hon, you heard anything about bronya coming back? She was supposed to be back yesterday, she is late" Fu Hua asked.
"I guess the Hyperion had a maintenance issue, so they had to get it fixed at HQ" Durandal said.
As if she was summoned, Theresa showed up the moment she heard Hyperion.
"Yeah, there was a honkai generator failure" Theresa said.
"Oh well that sucks, when will she be back then?" Fu Hua asked.
"In about 6 hours, the repair is taking longer than expected" Theresa said.
"Ok good cause none of us are good at repairing stuff, Kallen and Kiana made quite the mess outside and we just have a board as the front door for now, so we need her to repair that" Fu Hua said.
"Hhaha....yeah my bad for that, it just seemed like if she didn't fight someone she was going to explode, and i just considered that a friendly family duel" Kallen said.
"Friendly family duel.....you guys beat the shit out of eachother, you Kaslana's really are all alike" Fu Hua said.
Durandal and Kallen both stared at Fu Hua.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Durandal asked.
"Well in your case you are actually a little different, you have a different last name than everyone else, but your still the child of Cecilia and Mr. Seigfried, and Kiana....well I won't expose her secret" Fu Hua said.
"It seems like Kiana is special in some way" Kallen pointed out.
"She very much so is"
it's tragic honestly, but I cannot tell you, because it is highly confidential, only Theresa, Otto, and I know her story, but some day the truth will come out, and you Durandal, are a key part in making this happen" Fu Hua said.
"Huh....well how do i-" Durandal was stopped by a hand covering her mouth.
"No.....you don't wanna do that, when she realizes who you truly are it will likely send her down a spiral of....so many different emotions that she may need to be contained to stop her from doing anything stupid" Fu Hua said.
"Oh...I see well then I hope I never figure out who I truly am either" Durandal said.
"Let's hope you don't" Fu Hua said.
"Anyways....Theresa I have a question for you" Kallen said.
"What is it?" Theresa
asked.
"Why are you so small despite your age?" Kallen asked.
W-what you! How dare you call me short!" Theresa grabbed a bat out of nowhere.
"I'm about to teach you what happens when you talk about TeriTeri's Height" Theresa said and walked towards Kallen.
"H-Hey w...wait a minute!" Kallen slowly backed away.
"Your not going anywhere Kallen" Theresa said and bonked Kallen on the Head with Judah.
"OWWWW! THAT HURT!" Kallen yelled.
"That's what you get for calling me short" Theresa said and Judah vanished.
"That was really mean"
Kallen said while rubbing her head.
"Oh yeah you shouldn't ever call Theresa short" Fu Hua said.
"Oh I see, I won't do it again" Kallen said.
"Good cause if you do ill smack you with juadah again" Theresa said.
"Yeah I don't want that"
Kallen said
"Anyways so...do you guys wanna do something?" Durandal asked.
"Actually I was about to head to the store to grab some stuff, you are welcome to join me Durandal, and you as well kallen.
I'd say you could join me as well Theresa but your probably busy" Fu Hua said.
"Yeah unfortunately I've got stuff I gotta do" Theresa said.
"I figured as much, I know you'll wanna go Durandal cause right now you probably won't let me go anywhere by myself right now" Fu Hua said.
"Your absolutely correct, I am not letting you out of my sight until you are back to 100 percent strength" Durandal said and grabbed Fu Hua's hands.
"O-Of course, and what about you Kallen? You wanna come?" Fu Hua asked.
"Sure why not, it's not like I got anything to do" Kallen said.
"Alright let's get going then" Fu Hua said.
"Uhmmm one question how are we getting to the store? It's too far to walk" Kallen asked.
"Take my ship in the yard" Theresa said.
"Huh?? You really are letting us take an entire Airship just to go grocery shopping?" Kallen asked.
"Yeah I don't see why not, We use the Hyperion for everyday things all the time"  Theresa said.
"Oh I see...uh well does anyone here know how to fly an airship but you?" Kallen asked.
"I do" Fu Hua said.
"You do? When did you learn to do that?" Kallen asked.
"You forget I'm literally ancient, and older than this entire civilization, my knowledge and skill set is quite vast" Fu Hua said.
"But Yet you somehow still look 17" Kallen said.
"You don't look much older yourself, and your over 500 years old" Fu Hua said.
"I know...were just built different I guess" Kallen said.
"Haha I guess so" Fu Hua said.
"Well let's stop stalling and get going" Durandal said.