{a[i]=(a[i]>>1+1)*.92+92;}a[1]-=3.printf("%s/n",a);}

01 101001

-guavatreeeee :)

The blue screen was the only light that betrayed his silent apartment, apart from the dull sounds and luster from the cityscape down below.

Felix was well into his 4th hour of coding and he was yet to finish.

It didn't bother him that on New Year's eve, he was all alone, glued to laptop, because for him, the tiny green lines of phrases and words were what satisfied him, better than any man or woman.

He was young.

Well, 24 was a young age for someone to be making 7 figures a year. He was practically drowning in his own money, but he paid no heed to his freakishly rapid growth.

The program his was completing was one done out of pure curiosity, could he actually create a software that'd continuously replicate itself?

He thought of it like cells in the human body, constantly replicating, dying and then respawning like some sort of infinite loop.

That's exactly what he intended to create, using the help of technology.

He wanted A.I to recreate itself, to multiply infinitely for the sole purpose of curiosity.

The young boy had no knowledge of the 100's of eye's on him, waiting for him to successfully do so, so they could snatch him right up.

He was the key to success for many firms and companies, almost like the solution for all their problems.

It was 4 am on January 1st when he hit the 'run program' button.

Little did he know, it was that simple second, his routine lifestyle was to be robbed from him.

In the blink of an eye, a thunderous bang on his door startled his hazy stupor of joy.

Stumbling up, he kicked past multiple empty cans on the floor to the door, aloof about his messy hair and disarranged attire.

"Hello?" He answered warily, cautioned at the sight of no one at his door.

The boy peered from both sides of the doorway, checking both hallways before seeing 3 figures in black suits walking towards him.

He immediately slammed the door shut.

Was he in trouble?

There was no way what he did was illegal, and even if it was, he'd encrypted all of his data, leaving to evidence of his presence online for others to trace.

It was impossible for anyone to find him.

or so he thought.

To his neighbors, he was Lee Yongbok, the son of the late CEO's of an outdated tech company, his only job was to bask in the wealth his parents left behind.

But to the digital world, he was Phoenix, a world renowned hacker that'd anonymously caused the downfall of numerous corrupt companies, or a 'Freelancer' as he would term himself, where he'd be paid an unspeakable amount of money to write the most difficult and secure programs for monopolistic companies and or the government.

The door shook with the ferocity of the knocks as the young programmer sat behind the door, his expression and attitude calm as his ingenious brain ran hundreds of possible scenarios by the second.

"Lee Felix, We have not come to harm you."

At this, he froze.

The name they used, Felix, was his true name, written in the birth certificates and records. Those were only accessible by his immediate family, who only consisted of his sisters, or...