Big meeting 🤝

Chapter 7

My POV

It has been a few days since the Uchiha and the Uzumaki met. Sasuke had started texting the blonde. They unfortunately couldn't see each other that much because of work and the blondes father.

They text to each other a lot now and Naruto is always on his phone all the time, it was kind of werid because Naruto doesn't waste that much of his time on his phone. Many people saw him smiling, laughing, chuckling and smirking whenever he's on his phone.

Some think he's dating someone, some think he's playing with their feelings and some think he's just doing for sex but he's not doing it for those things.

He thinks he's doing it for love. Naruto promised himself he will never fall in love with anyone again after what happened between him and Sai. He would just have sex with them nothing more. Of course he makes sure they wear a condom everytime he has sex with someone so he doesn't get pregnant. This is actually the first time in a long time since he has fallen in love. He thinks he's in love with the Uchiha.

He keeps on getting butterflies in his stomach whenever he texts Sasuke, sees him on TV or sees him on magazines.

The Uchiha is looking forward to see the Uzumaki again. They are meeting today with their best Hacker, spy's, weapon making, poison making, fighters and more.

Naruto is looking forward to meet Sasuke too but he isn't looking looking forward to see the Uchihas best hacker. Somehow he is and isn't looking forward to meet the bastard but he will see what will happen when he meets him.

For now he will just focus on him meeting the great, handsome Uchiha.

Kushina POV

"Mom are we there yet?" "Naruto this is the fifth time you have asked that and no, we are not there yet." This is the fifth time telling him this and why the hell is he acting like a child. "Why are you so impatient today?" I swear if he's answer is going to be something rude am- "Because I want to mother."

Ugh really? "Don't be rude to your mother Naruto ever since in there morning you guys have been fighting why?" Minato said. "Why should I tell you after what you have done in the past few days." For some reason am also a little mad after what he did but it's none of my business. "Your mad at me because I don't want you talk to that.....whore." Naruto went silent for a minute "Your literally speaking to a whore or slut whatever you want to call it I don't care and you fucking let me wear something tight and way more revealing outfit today." He said being sassy.... Slay now that's my sweet child.

"Me or your mother?" Minato asked angrily. I still pretty much prefer Naruto to wear a bra.... his chest is too big but anyways it's not my body.

Naruto POV

Father is literally being unfair right now. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I just kept quiet and didn't even bother to answer his question.

I think my outfit looks beautiful actually I look beautiful, fabulous and sexy. At least mother thinks that. What am wearing isn't bad yes it may be too much but I don't care what people think. Plus it was fucking hot and there is no way I was going to wear a jacket. I am wearing a brown jumpshort, it had little designs on it and it's a string jumpshort. It's also cut open in the middle of my chest, It's kind of like the letter V and I added accessories to look even more beautiful. I wore a necklace that looked like chains and a gold flower hair pin. I didn't wear heels today so I wore white heel boots and I took a white purse to match it with my outfit.