Chapter 2 Uninvited Guest

A week had passed since the meeting since Milo revealed to everyone about the mysterious, dangerous pokemon in the Wild Are. Since then, Milo had barely said a word to his soulmates or the other gym leaders who sent him worried texts and calls. He never dared look or respond to the calls or texts, not wanting to hear that they had dealt with the pokemon and it had to be put down. He, of course, texted the occasional 'im okay, don't worry so they wouldn't come searching for him but never anything more.

Milo was honestly troubled that Chairman Rose just considered putting down the pokemon without looking for a reason why it acted in such a way. Milo has thought of it since he first saw the pokemon's Silhouette in the falling snow. He even wondered if the pokemon was protecting its young or if it had been injured and lashed out in pain. The worst thing Milo thought up was maybe the pokemon had been abused so severely that it was now so scared or angry at people for what its previous trainer did.

"Love, are you alright?" a voice said from behind him. Milo, who was taking care of his WooLoo and other pokemon on his farm, stopped adding pokemon food to the pokemon feeder after he realized he had overfilled it and turned his attention to his three soulmates who were behind him looking at him with worried and concerned expressions.

"yeah, I'm fine" Milo gave a smile that they could tell was fake right away. "Why didn't you guys tell me you were all coming over? I could have had something made," he said as he greeted them with hugs and kisses on their cheeks.

"Well, we tried to, but you didn't pick up our calls or texts," Raihan said as he was the last to get affection from his mate, whom he hadn't seen in over a week.

"How are you feeling, love?" Leon said as he petted one of Milos WooLoo.

"I'm doing fine-"

"don't give us that baby. We know you're not fine," Raihan said as he interrupted Milo before he could lie. "if you were fine, you wouldn't be ignoring our calls or texts like this."

"..." Milo just stood there before nodding his head and sitting down on the grass next to his personal WooLoo. His soulmates also followed his example and sat on the ground around him, ready to listen to his troubles. "I have been thinking... about the wild pokemon that have been in the wild area lately."

"yeah, we remember" Gordie nodded his head, remembering that part of the meeting "we all looked into it after the meeting."

"Well, I have been thinking about what Chairman Rose said in the meeting." Milo started looking at the ground as he played with his Wooloos fur

"You are afraid they will put it down or have it transferred to a pokemon facility," Leon asked. Milo just nodded his head before placing his head on Gordie's shoulder. "Love, don't worry so much about it. I talked to Rose About it, and he agreed that if the pokemon is too violent or strong, I would be allowed to keep it and have it trained. If all goes well, I would be allowed to have it in my pokemon... but that's not the problem is it...." Leon asked as Milo looked even sadder than before.

Milo shakes his head before explaining, "no... I have just been thinking about it a lot. But what if the pokemon is being violent for a reason, like what if it has a baby with it and is just protecting it, or what if it's still an Egg and its protecting its nest... or..." Milo Paused as he stopped playing with the fur on his Wooloo and had his hand grabbed by Raihan who held his hand tightly. "or what if it was abandoned or abused so badly that it now fears people so badly that attacking without question is its only option that... that it could think of to escape or what if humans took its family away and it is looking for its baby or–"