Chapter 2

*later that night* Booth had put Christine to sleep well Bones was in the shower. "Daddy I love you," Christine said as her eyelids closed. Booth looked at her and said, "I love you to baby girl." He shut the door and walked to his room to Bones getting there bed ready. Bones walked on to his side of the bed and Bones followed home. She started to take off his shirt when he winced, that's when she saw the huge blue and purple bruises. "Booth.." She said. "Bones I'm fine," he assured but she knew he wasn't. She leaned up to kiss him when he pulled away. "I won't hurt you," She said staring into his brown eyes that she missed. "I promise this won't hurt a bit," she assured kissing him on the lips. He layed on the bed and she was laying on top of him very lightly. There little make out session didn't last long when they heard a small knock at there bedroom door. Bones got off of Booth quickly and he stood up. She walked to her bedroom door and saw her daughter standing there with her bunny. "Christine, sweetie, what's wrong?" Bones asked picking up her daughter and took her to the bed where Booth was sitting on the edge of the bed with a shirt on. "Mommy I don't want daddy to leave again," Christine said burying her face in her mothers shoulder. Booth stood up and grabbed his daughter out of his wife's arm and no matter how much pain he was in from his bruises it was his daughter and she was scared. Christine wrapped her arms around her fathers neck and he kissed her head. "Daddy I don't want you to leave that's why in it going to sleep," Christine said. "Christine I'm not going anywhere I promise," he said. Bones watched the moment between her husband and daughter and she finally has her family back. "How about you sleep with mommy and me tonight," he said tickling her shoulder. She giggled and jumped out of his arms and onto her parents bed. Booth looked at his wife and smiled. "I love you Booth," she said walking to her side Of the bed. They all got into bed and went to sleep.