Chapter 12

*|AN sorry I haven't updated I've been super busy but my summer vacation starts in 3 days so I should be able to update more often|*
*at the diner* Once they got to the diner they ordered their regular. Bones got her soup and Booth got his cheeseburger with fries. "So Bones I was thinking you, me, Christine and Joseph could you know go on a family vacation to I don't know I was thinking California's Disney land," Booth said as he took a bite of his hamburger. Bones was spaced out looking out the window from where they were sitting. "Bones..hey Bones," Booth said a little loud catching Brennan's attention. "Booth you don't have to shout I'm right here," she said looking into his eyes. "Did you hear anything I just said," he asked. "No I'm sorry what were you saying," she asked. "No never mind..are-are you okay Bones ," he asked very worried. "No," she said looking down. "What is it Bones?" He asked worried. She didn't say anything she just looked into his brown eyes. "I think you should take the rest of the day off," he suggested. "Noo Booth I can't," she said. "You need to," he said. She agreed with him only if we're to take the day off. Christine still had 3 hours of kindergarten left but they had picked up Joseph from the daycare. Booth had put Joseph down for a nap. Bones was sitting on a bar stool in the Booth's bar. Booth came around to the other side of the bar so he was facing her. "Talk to me Bones," he said leaning on the counter. "Booth, it's just this case, I find myself quite distracted because of the victim," she started. "Bones how old was she?" He asked. "4 and a half," she said looking up at him. "Oh I see you've been thinking about Christine," he said. She nodded. "Bones Christine is fine she's more than fine," he said grabbing her hand and standing her up. He held her in his arms well she buried her head in his shoulder. "Booth I Just can't help but think that could be her at any time or Joseph," she said pulling away. She walked to her and Booth's bedroom and sat on the bed. Booth followed her, and sat next to her. "Bones what else is going on?" He asked still unconvinced. "The victim..." She started. "What about her?" He asked. "She came from a foster home," she said. "Okay..." Booth said quite unsure. "The foster home she came from was where I was abused." She said with tears running down her face. He wrapped his strong arms around her and held her. "Booth we have to bring them in for questioning," Bones said pulling away crying a little harder thinking of all the bad things that happened to her in that house. "Okay, okay shh," he said calming her down. The sound of a crying baby caught there attention. "I'll get him why don't you rest," he said getting up leaving her to get in more comfortable clothes. Bones had changed into one of Booth's F.B.I t-shirts and some yoga pants. She was sitting on the couch in the living Room when Booth came out with a two and a half month Joseph in his arms. "Uh Bones I think he's hungry," Booth said setting the baby in Brennan's arms. She lifted up the shirt she was wearing, Booth noticing it was his, and she undid he bra. "Bones do you want me to go in the other room?" Booth asked. Joseph latched onto her breast and began sucking. "No, Booth you've seen my breast many times before and I happen to enjoy your company," she said as she watched her son suck her breast. "Okay, actually I have to go pick up Christine from school I promised I would pick her up instead of Max," he said. "Okay well Joseph should be asleep when you get back," she said. He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss and left the house to go pick up there daughter.