Prologue

Art cr to: mint

Art cr to: mint.tan on insta

・•∘˚˙•∘・☆

Y/N was kazuhas younger sister they would often be in need to be taken care of when they where younger because their parents were always busy and didn't really have time for them so what was the best plan?....a daycare yes, but little did Y/N know that it was gonna be the day she met her childhood enemy....scaramouche

Y/n pov:

・•∘˚˙•∘・☆

As I sat down in a chair next my friend ayaka I
spotted my brother with some strange boy he had indigo eyes with purple hair and he was awfully short but yet he reminded me of someone..

what was her name again? "Raidwen Shotgun, Bee bulb?" I muttered as ayaka turned to look at me and said "what are you talking about again y/n?" "Nothing I was just wondering who that boy was and why is he with my brother?" "Might as well go talk to him y/n" "alright be right back!!"

As I made my way to my brother I made contact with the boy with indigo eyes "BROTHER!!!" "Yes? Y/N" "who is that boy next to you?and why is he so short..." the boy with purple hair looked at me and my his stare was clearly mad "I have a name yk it's scaramouche and I AM NOT SHORT you sucker."

"pfff what kind of insult is that 'sucker' AHAHA" you started laughing and scaramouches face turned red in embarrassment "Y-YOU..." "now now scaramouche calm down I know my sister can be sometimes rude" "TELL HER TO APOLOGIZE!!"
"Y/N" he looked at you seriously "I want you to apologize to my friend scaramouche" you obviously didn't want to but you felt bad so you apologized "I'm so SO sorry Scaramouche I won't call you short again..." he looked pleased and happy "I accept your apology" but you couldn't help but feel a range inside you the way he just smirked cuase you apologized.

made you want to make fun of him more but of course you brother was here.

soon Jean came out "KAZUHA Y/N!! It's time to go home" "KAYY be right there" but just as you where about to leave you wanted to say something to the certain indigo "scaramouche?" "What is it now...?" He said sarcastically you smirked as you where about to say something "will you do the fandango?" And ran for your life to Jean his face furious for revenge and he knew that this exact day you two would never get along.

・•∘˚˙•∘・☆

and so it was true you often got into fights with him at the daycare and would be put in a corner kazuha was just looking at you disappointed cuase he had told you to just stay away from scaramouche but you just couldn't let him insult you.

and it was worse cause you two would go to the same school...till the last day you saw him you had to move to Liyue to go to college with Kazuha and so you never saw scaramouche but still you wondered what had happened to the certain indigo boy....

End of chapter 1Thx for reading

End of chapter 1
Thx for reading

A/N:PHEW that was long to write I'm honestly writing this for fun cuase I got bored and I don't expect ppl to read it but if you did ily💕 SOOO goodnight/morning/afternoon have a good day and drink