Valentines

・•∘˚˙•∘・☆

・•∘˚˙•∘・☆

You where currently in a cafe sitting down in your table while patiently waiting for your friend Tighnari...

How did you end up like this? Well let's say that Tighnari had invited you to a cafe since it had been a while you two saw each other you two had become good friends since he was your dorm neighbor back in college.

Back then you would mostly hang out with him and 3 other friends of his Cyno,Kaveh,and Al Haitham, basically a gossip squad that would sit together and talk abt other ppl.

As you sat there waiting your eye caught sight of the one you where waiting for Tighnari coming towards your table.

"What's up?" "Nothing much" "that's new" you yawned out "the others should be here any minute now" your eyes widen "YOU MEAN MALE WIFE AND DAD JOKES" "OUCH you'll hurt my ears you know their sensitive" he eye rolled "And yes them" "WOOOO IM SAVED" he side eyed you "What do you m-"

But before he could say anything he felt something touch his shoulder it was Cyno "calm down you two will you?" And right behind him was Kaveh "yeah your gonna make ppl give us weird stares."

As they both sat down Cyno and Tighnari where now sitting together and Kaveh and you where next to each other "SOOOO why did you guys wanna hang out today?" You asked "well ain't it obvious" Kaveh said as he had one hand on his check smiling the other two just looked at you and smiled.

"W-why are you guys looking at me like that you're gonna scare me" "Well....Valentine's Day is right around the corner and so...yk" Tighnari said "what about it?" You raised an eyebrow "We noticed you didn't have anyone to spend it with" Kaveh started speaking "and so as good friends we are, WE want to find you a valentines."

You looked at them crazy "W-who said I needed ONE! Besides self love exists you know...!" They all looked at each other at the same time "first stage denial" they said...

"Hey..." you looked at them with arms crossed of course they knew your single ass would be wishing ppl 'wake up and break up' or buy all the chocolates in the Valentine's Day aisle or knock over all the plushies that day.

"Come on" Tighnari said "you won't know until you actually try having a valentines" Cyno said after "YEAH and besides maybe you'll stop hating on couples!" You looked Kaveh dead in the eyes and he went behind Cyno.

You sighted "F-fine" you said with your eyes closed and a little tint of blush "HURRAYYYYY" they synced "but still who would be interested in dating me anyways?" You took a bite out of your cake.