2

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑   𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|𝐍𝐎𝐕 16𝐓𝐇|11:37 𝐀𝐌|                                  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

                                𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|𝐍𝐎𝐕 16𝐓𝐇|11:37 𝐀𝐌|
                                  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

                                𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑   𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋|𝐍𝐎𝐕 16𝐓𝐇|11:37 𝐀𝐌|                                  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇? Why do you think that of me?" Erica mugged as she bit into half of her Turkey sandwich. She offered Kaires the other half and he blurted "What if she poisoned it?"

He purposefully rolled his eyes, "It was an accident, Erica. I know you wouldn't poison your sandwich."

They were in the cafeteria surprisingly. Kaires never thought he would let her talk him into sitting in there, at least not this early in their friendship.

"Mhm." She mumbled, watching him pick up his half and bite into it. Kaires had switched to her D block today and she was so excited that she asked to switch her seat again.

It's been about two weeks since they first spoke and although he was still a bit uncomfortable around her, he finally believed that she wanted to be friends with him. The realization was still weird to him though.

He even told Chris about her, not Amani though because she was too invasive for his liking. It wasn't in a bad way but she loved to talk about his social life.

The two hadn't spoken out of school yet but the bond was still evident in the way they spoke to each other in both classes.

"Are you going back to class?" Kaires blinked slowly, looking at her with a questioning look. They had third lunch meaning they stayed in class for an hour, went down to lunch, then they were supposed to go back to class for another thirty minutes.

"D-duh aren't we supposed to?" Erica huffed and ignored his smart remark, "Yes but we don't have to. It's only thirty minutes left of class anyway."

"We could b-but—but what are we gonna' do?" Kaires never skipped before, it never really crossed his mind since he had a councilor, Mina, following him around all the time. She wasn't with him now though.