11

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑       𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐀 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 2𝐍𝐃 |7:45 𝐏𝐌|  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑
       𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐀 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 2𝐍𝐃 |7:45 𝐏𝐌| 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑       𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐀 |𝐉𝐀𝐍 2𝐍𝐃 |7:45 𝐏𝐌|  𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐌𝐀

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐃 sigh when he stepped on the bus. He quickly got comfortable with the warm air.
He sat down on one of the blue seats more towards the back.

He had school then work right after and he was so tired. Plus he was annoyed that Amani wouldn't pick him up because they had got in earlier.

It was his fault though, he was in one of his moods and didn't want to take out the trash, clean his room, or anything. And his grades had started to slip because he didn't open his Chromebook not once during vacation.

Amani was going to pick him up from work because she was over it already but he blocked her on all platforms. He was so childish and now he was out here in the cold.

Currently, he was on his way to Erica's job. He had been wanting to talk to her and he couldn't call her either so he was hoping she wouldn't be annoyed by his presence.

Once he saw his stop nearing, he pulled the yellow string, the bus jerking to a stop. He huffed at the cold air, if he was already annoyed why would his city decide to be this cold?

He had to walk about two blocks, which was fine if he didn't have to be so cautious about slipping on ice. "Bruh let me cross." He mumbled to the car that was speeding down the street.

He just wanted to be by his girlfriend and then he'd be fine. On top of the coldness, argument, and being busy all day—his phone had been dead for hours.

Kaires' black Uggs maneuvered through the slush that coated the ground as he walked through the Starbucks parking lot. He could see her through the glass door and felt his attitude start to fade away.

When he opened the door, she immediately saw him even though he was standing in a line behind two other people. He waited patiently as they ordered and got their order, ignoring her confused expressions.