Prologue, part 1: A lying witch and a warden.

" It starts out like this every night, I'm standing on an island, not like, on the water, but in the air, around me are other floating islands as far as the eye can see, I look up and see that I can see space, I look down to see no bottom in sight as what could only be dragons soar in packs.

"I'm amazed at the beauty of the magical world i am transported to......then, it begins, fire rains from sky as I find myself in what I can only describe as a school or library of some sorts, weird brown furry creatures wearing clothes run past me as I watch two figures clash on a bridge made of light, weapons and bodies of all different kinds of creatures and machines scattered around them, one was undesirable, all i could see was a black cloud in the form of a person and that he was really tall, but other than that I can't describe him, the other wore a cloak covering him, I could somehow tell was defending the building and was a good person, he shoots lightning and fire at the cloud man, but the figure just dodges or deflects it.

" Then, as the cloaked man goes to shoot another attack, the cloud figure melts, the cloaked man looks around as a goopy hand grabs him by the throat and the cloudy man reforms, he shouts about something, the location of an item or something, I could hear the cloaked man just laugh as he tells him he's lost, it's somewhere he could search till the end of time for and still never find it, with that, the figure snaps his neck and tosses him off the bridge, he then turns and looks at me, he always goes to charge at me when a bright beam of light blasts him back towards the other side of the bridge, he clings on long each to glare at me, I could make out the piercing glare of his glowing blue eyes as he's eventually blasted back, but not before screaming only three words.

" WHERE-IS-IT".

Ranger- And with that, I wake up in a daze, sweat dripping and scared shitless.

He leaned back in the chair as his psychiatrist, Dr ned stares at him, he scribes something down on his notepad and nods.

Dr ned- I think I know what's been going on with you.

Ranger sprung up with a hopeful look on his face.

Ranger- WHAT.

Dr ned- " Rips paper and passes it to ranger".

He takes it and looks to see it said "insanity, get the fuck out before I call the cops".

Ranger-............WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ADVICE IS THAT.

Dr ned- Son, what you just told me is the craziest thing I've ever heard in my 28 years of therapy, now get out.

Ranger got up and slipped on his jacket as he stormed out, slipping on his jacket, he walked out of the building as the words of the doctor kept ringing in his head.

Ranger- " Insanity, I'll get the cops" wow that guys a real professional, I hope he gets a SIZE 25 BOOT RRRIGHT UP HIS A-

" Cling".

He stops and looks down at his phone to see it was his boss, he then checked the time.

Ranger- "eyes go wide" AH NUTTERBUTTER, NOT AGAIN.

He books it as he rushes towards the nearby highschool, where inside, is an event that will set off a chain of events that will change his life forever.