Prologue, part 3: A lying witch and a warden.

Ranger- So, where exactly are we going.

Eda- Somewhere super fun.

" Somewhere "super fun".

Ranger-............THIS IS SUPER FUN.

They look up at a giant fortress, surrounded by an rounded wall, spikes lining the outside except for one singular road leading in, bard by a giant giant gate.

Eda- The conformatorium, a place for those considered "unsuitable" for society.

Ranger-............wow, this is how I go out, in a world of wizards, ripped to shreds by the horrors inside a deadly madhouse.....wonder if it'll get a movie made about it.

King- "riding on luzs head" unlikely, unless you become a ghost and tell someone, other than that you'll probably die horribly and horrifically with no one to mourn your death.

Ranger- "soul dies a bit" Thanks for the encouragement king.

Luz looked over to a wall to see another of edas wanted posters, she pulls it off and looks at it.

Luz- woah, these guys really have the hots for you.

Eda- Yep, but we were never caught because we're too slippery.

King- Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease, I'm a squirmy little fella.

Ranger- That's disgusting.

King- HEY SHUT U-WOAH-OOH-AAHH.

He then proceeded to fall off luzs head as Ranger dies laughing, eda tries to hold it in, but ends up snorting with laughter.

King- ENOUGH, ahem, you two and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where their holding my crown.

Eda- And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted.

Luz- " GASP" will I need a disguise.

Eda- uh....

Ranger- Do it Luz.

Luz- I've been waiting to use this.

She slips on the hood of her hoodie to reveal cat ears on it.

Ranger- Eda the owl lady and king, may i introduce, LUZ THE CAT GIRL.

Luz- "flips up ears" Meow meow.

Eda and king just stare in a long, drawn out silence.

King-..............it's hideous.

Ranger- I ALREADY "KICK THE BABIED" ONE MAGICAL CREATURE TODAY KING, YOU WANNA BE NUMBER TWO.

King- "hides behind edas legs" HHHHHHHHIIIIISSSSSSSSS.