J & B: Give Me a B!

Chapter Summary: 

Jho finds Bea's old uniform from Ateneo, and decides to give it a try. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know," Jho told Bea one morning while they were having breakfast, the warm Katipunan sun miraculously peeked between the gaps of buildings to filter through their window. "Di pa tayo tapos mag-linis. Andyan pa yung side mo sa cabinet, and goodness knows what you have lurking in all those boxes."

"I'm sorry, excuse me. Tayo?" Bea teased, her brow raised. She poured out the coffee for Jho, and then for herself. "You're the one who watched Marie Kondo, not me."

"But Bea," Jho whined, and there was the pout again. "Don't you want to help your poor, beautiful—"

"Gorgeous and funny and talented and amazing wife?" Bea grabbed Jho by the waist to pull her into a hug, and Jho willingly sat sideways on Bea's lap, her legs dangling off the side of the dining chair. "Sige na nga, I'll help. But only if I get a reward."

The dark-haired woman rolled her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Bea's neck and nibbled on the sharp line of Bea's jaw, causing her to shiver and squirm in delight. She played with raven-haired girl locks between her fingers. "And what kind of reward would you like, Mrs. De Leon?" Jho husked, low and soft into Bea's ear. She pointedly wriggled her hips, felt the growing stiffness press against her ass, and smirked.

"I was just going to ask for a kiss, but you seem to have other ideas," Bea grinned. She patted Jho's butt to get her off her lap. "It'll have to be after work though. Unlike some people, I have to go to the gym."

Jho scoffed and took the toasted bread from the oven and set it in front of her wife. "Nagtr-trabaho rin naman ako ah, and go to training— the team is just on a break."

"I know. If anything, you train too hard," Bea said, taking Jho's hand to kiss the ridges of her knuckles.

At this, Jho beamed, and Bea took two seconds to admire the radiant beauty of her wife, but the peanut butter on her chin made her erupt in giggles. She reached over, swiped the peanut butter from Jho's face, and laughed. Jho squeaked and grabbed a napkin to clean her face some more, just in case Bea missed a spot.

"Alam mo," Bea said, breathless from laughter. "I never thought it was possible to love someone the way I love you."

The way Jho's eyes softened, how she reached for Bea's hand and grasped it like a tether. There was no need for Jho to say anything, because Bea could feel her love radiating off her body, in the way she looked at her. In the light of her eyes.

+

If Bea was, to be honest, she did not even want to go to work that day. She wanted only to lounge around her condominium with Jho, but she also hated spring cleaning. As she got off her Camry, she quietly cursed Marie Kondo and her influence over Jho. She pushed through the bars that let her out of the station. Passed by a homeless old woman, so she gave the pocket change in her coat enough for her to get a hotdog from one of the many carts that scattered across the city, and walked down the gridlike streets to her apartment. She greeted the doorman and checked their mailbox for bills, junk, and a postcard from Deanna and Ivy taking their... god, it must be their fifteenth honeymoon now.

Bea heard the music as soon as she entered the warmth of the apartment. In the living room was Jho dressed in her usual home attire of the skimpiest shorts and off-shoulder shirts that exposed her tanned neck. Jho danced to music, her butt shimmying as she did body rolls in time with the beat.

She spun, singing into a hairbrush and finally caught sight of Bea. Jho jumped in shock and clutched her hand to her chest. "Beatriz! Nakakagulat ka naman!" She said with a gasp.