first oneshot

The request is from:
VibingwitCofi
I just went with him taking the reader in an alley since I don't know much about him in the past. I'm gonna use they them and try to keep it neutral.

3rd person pov
YN was walking home from a party. It was around 2 in the morning and nobody was on the street. YN looked around the street feeling unsafe, they looked around and saw a person standing on the other side of the street. The person looked familiar...
They saw the person approach them. YN shivered as they saw the person holding a knife, YN then ran away. As they looked behind them, they saw the person chasing them. YN ran into an alley thinking it would be the best idea. The person grabbed YN's arm, they gasped at his colds hands. They looked back and realised who he was, he was a serial killer who they saw on TV. They screamed in fear but he covered their mouth with his hands. YN looked back and saw his creepy smile, it turned bob on seeing yn scared. YN squirmed against him out of fear. But without realising, yn rubbed against his dick with their ass. YN noticed what they were doing when he moaned in their ear. They felt him rubbing against them, the friction of him now rubbing against them getting them both turned on.
Bob leaned down to YN and started to lick and bite their neck, leaving small bruses. He moved the hand that was holding your mouth down to your crotch (is that gender neutral?) moving his hand around, creating friction. YN lightly moaned at this. YN inhaled sharply as he bit down on her neck, making another bruse form.
He turned yns head and kissed them on the lips, a few moments after they parted and he said "you taste sweet darling~".YN blushed harder than they already were. He pinned them against the wall face first, he Took off yns pants and underwear and threw them away. He took his dick out and rubbed the tip against their hole. YN breathed heavily heavily as they felt him push the tip in, he held their hips and licked their neck. He pushed further inside of them, YN moaned and started squirming. They arched their back when he was fully inside of them, they tried to hold back any moans but failed. Bob's breathing got a little heavier, he trailed kisses up their neck.
He waited a little before he thrusted into them. The sound of his hips clapping against theirs and the wettnes of the insides of yn also making sounds. They moaned loudly, bob was grunting a bit at their tightnes. It really turned him on... Bob went faster when he felt them tighten against him. "Are you going to cum doll?" He asked, YN nodded quickly. They were out of breath and about to climax. He turned their head and kissed them on the lips. He parted their lips YN climaxed, a loud moan escaped their lips as they arched their back. He thrusted faster into them, he gripped their hip so hard it made bruses. Soon after he climaxed himself, a loud groan escaped his lips.

I hope you guys enjoyed this first story, I tried to keep it gender neutral. I felt- and still feel very nervous since I saw ppl post a chapter almost every minute.
Tell me how it was and if I can do anything better.