second oneshot

Bob X male! Reader
Requested by
StereoCrumbs

I'm sorry if I'm taking too long with these oneshots.

YN pov
You and a few friends were out trick or treating, your friends wanted to go to a party but you refused. You hated partys, there were too many people and the music was too loud. So your friends went to the party while you walked back home.
You lived out of town so you had to go out into the darkness. As you walked on a dark path, you passed an old pillow factory. (theres a reason to it just wait a lil) sometimes you heard some leaves blow through the wind, it gave you shivers (literary). You even heard footsteps and other kind of things that scared you.
You looked Infront of you and saw a person. They were tall and had a devil outfit on. You looked closely at the person and noticed a knife in theyr hands and barely visible blood stains on their sweater. You looked back up and saw a smile that spread from ear to ear, it was kind of hot...
He slowly approached you, his creepy smile never faded. You ran inside the old pillow factory and tried to find a hiding spot. Luckily you found a locker and got inside it. You heard him walk in the hallway your locker is, you held your unsteady breath as you saw him walk past the locker your hiding in. When you saw him turning the corner you breathed out, but that was shortcut when the locker door got ripped open. He grabbed you and threw you on some pillows laying around. You tried to stand up and run away but he pinned you down. You turn to face him, his face was inches from your face.
"Did you know, your horrified expression REALLY turns me on~" You heard him say, he got closer to you and kissed you on the lips. He bit your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You denied entrance for him, so he put his hand in the pants of your costume and grabbed your dick. you moaned, he took the chance and slid his tounge inside you. He moved around, exploring your wet mouth. He took both your wrists and put them on top of your head. He broke the kiss and attacked your neck, leaving bruses and hickeys all ove your neck. You tried to hold back your moans but failed, you felt him smirk against your skin. He spread your legs and went in between them. He rubbed his dick against yours through your pants, he groaned a little at the thought of being inside you. You couldn't lie either, you got really turned on at the thought of him being inside you. He pulled down your pants and boxers first, then he pulled down his a bit so he can get his dick out. He took his dick and rubbed it against yours. You quietly moaned at the friction that he was making. He licked his hand and grabbed your member going up and down slowly. You grunted quietly, you wanted more "p-please." You breathed out. "Please what?" He asked teasingly, "please go f-faster..." You said. He chuckled and went faster on you. You moaned louder, he went down and licked the head of your dick. You shivered as he licked over your slit, "Aaaah~ s-shit" you moaned out. He got back up and stroked his cock, his hand was covered in his saliva and your precum. His drool dripping down on your dick, he aligned himself with your hole and slowly went in. You but your lip and moaned. When the head of his cock was in he slammed himself inside of you. Now he was completely inside you, he waited a bit for you to adjust so he wouldn't break you completely. He slowly stroked your cock, you moaned loudly. He slowly pulled out of you then slammed back inside of you. You gasped. And again, he slowly pulled out of you and slammed back inside. He stroked your cock, he went down and kissed you on the lips. He went faster and you started squirming. He moved his hand faster and faster, your lips disconnected and you moaned loudly. You heard the harsh slapping of his hips slamming against yours. He was going so fast and hard now that you were moving up and down the pillows with each thrust. Soon you came on his hands, your cum was spilling all over you. He sped up and finished soon after. You felt him cumming inside you, his cum filling you up. He got of you and pulled up his pants. He took your arm and bit into it.

Lol, the end kinda made me laugh. Sooo, this is my first boyx boy, how was it? I hope I didn't take too long. Also I was at my grandmother's bd 'party' today and my phone was Abt to die so I couldn't write.
Also I have school tomorrow.