Games.

time skip
Nobody's POV

"CAT! GET BACK HERE." Sam yelled while chasing Cat all around the room. "COME GET IT" Cat said while laughing and running for her life. Sam grabbed Cat and she gasped and Sam tackled Cat. "Okay! Okay! You got me" Cat said. "Now, give it back." Sam said. "Sam.." Cat muttered. "What?" Sam questioned. "Y-you're just a littttllee bit too close.." Cat said trying to hide a blush. Poor girl looking like a tomato. Sam blushed and quickly got off her. "Sorry, can you please just give me my chocolate back?" Sam frowned. "Okay! Here" Cat smiled and gave her the chocolate. "Thanks." Sam just fell on the bed. "You're so cute when you beg" Cat said innocently and not thinking of it the DIRTY way.. but unfortunately Sam did. "What?" Sam said blushing like crazy.
"What?" Cat asked back confused.
"I- you just- nevermind.." Sam gave up. Cat jumped next to Sam and hugged her but Sam didn't hug back. "Sorry I took your chocolate and made you uncomfortable.." Cat apologized. "It's all good kid." Sam tried to make her feel better.

Sam's POV

What the fuck happend. I was ontop of Cat and why did she had to do that it was torture. I liked Carly before and it was painful. But I don't like Cat.. or do I? No, I don't. She just flattered me a bit that's all. She's too innocent. Cat was holding onto my arm and I yanked her off. "Dude.. get off" I said harshly. Cat frowned and was hurt. I could tell by that cute eyes she's making. Ew what the fuck. Cute? Nah it's just annoying. I'm going nuts. THIS happens atleast 20 times each month shit. She was still frowning. Fuck I hurt her feelings. "Sorry, kid." I apologised. "Its okay.." she got off and grabbed her purse. Where are you going? I asked. "To Jade's house.. I need help" she said with a sad tone and shuts the door. Fuck did I hurt her feelings that bad? Im a monster.

Cat's POV

I arrived at Jade's house and quickly knocked on the doors. "What do you wa- Oh hey Cat! What's up?" The goth said with a friendly tone. I smiled knowing I have someone who loves me. But not in the way you want her to love you.. What was that? I don't want me and Sam as anything more than friends.. or do I?. I felt myself getting red and was lost in thoughts. "Earth to Cat.." Jade waved her hand at my face. "Sorry." I said. "Its cool get in here we'll talk."

I told Jade about how I've felt and she understood me very much. I was on the verge of tears. Why do I love someone who wont love me back? It's pathetic. "You know.. I like a girl too and she definitely doesnt like me. I definitely understand you Cat. It's painful, the only way I avoid it is.. ignoring it. But it definitely does NOT suit you.." Jade gave a specific advice and was definitely thinking about someone. I could tell by her blushing and stuttering! "This is about Tori isn't it?" I asked. Jade nods and I KNEW IT.

It was almost 1:00 pm and I had to get ready for our babysitting soon I thanked Jade for her help and went home. I knocked on the door and the first thing I see is Sam on the couch. "Hey Cat.. listen I'm sorry I hurt your feelings I didn't mean to I just- " Sam's words kept cutting off. "It's okay! I feel better now. I talked to Jade and she made me feel better!" Cat said happily. But Sam felt her heart shatter.

Was she jealous..?