Broken Hearts.

Sam's POV

As she said those words I felt myself tense up felt my heart shatter. Why am I feeling this way? I can't be jealous, Jade's her bestfriend. Does she like Jade? That time when Jade and I hanged out she went all nuts.
She definitely likes her. Wait why do I care? I don't. Right, I dont..

"Sam are you alright?" Cat asked slowly. "All good." I said and quickly went to our bedroom. What the fuck is going on with me? Just as I got in my phone started ringing. This is too annoying. I checked the caller ID to see.. Carly? My bestfriend? What is happening?

"Hey Sam! It's been so long.. How are you?" She asked happily. "Fine. What about you?" I asked back. "I'm doing great!" The prissy brunette said happily. "Not that I'm not happy you called but why did you?" I asked. "I wanted to tell you that I'll be moving back in to Seattle and staying in LA for a month with my uncle!" Carly said. I was shocked. CARLY'S BACK? So does that mean I've got to.. leave Cat.? "That's great! I gotta go I'll see you soon Carls" I said and hanged up.

Fuck. I can't leave Cat. But she loves Jade. I may have tiny feelings for her but it won't last. Meh I'll deal with it. I walked out of the room to see Cat calling Jade again. I felt so mad. Like I deserve her but I don't know anymore. I walked past her and went to the fridge as always. Cat hanged up the phone and back hugged me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and places her head on my shoulder. I felt weird stuff on my stomach. Fuck she's making me feel things I've never felt. "Cat.." I muttered. "Mhm?" The redhead replied. "G-get off me." I stuttered. Fuck.

She giggled but took her arms off and walked away. "Aww" she lets it out. "What?" I asked. "We have a free day now I guess since Max and Chloe's mom cancelled." Cat frowned. Thank god, no babysitting. "Well, more free time for us." I implied. "Yep." Cat agreed.

Cat's POV

"So what do you wanna do? Eat? Sleep? Nap? Snack?" Sam asked. I giggled and declined to do any of that. Sam being Sam.. I sat on the couch and took the remote. "Let's just watch a movie?" I asked quietly. "Sure." Sam agrees.

We were watching Chuckee and I was petrified. There were horrifying scenes and Sam would cover it for me. There was a scary scene. My hands are shaking and my eyes are widened. Sam noticed it and held my hand. I gasped and stared at Sam's hand. Her hand is slim and steady. I looked up to see Sam looking at me. "Having fun there Valentine?" She teased me. I blushed and looked away.

"Cat.." she said in a very seducing tone. She grabbed my chin and pulled me up to look at her. I was as red as a tomato. "Sam what are y-" just like that she crashed her lips onto mine. My stomach was going crazy and I was confused. I gasped and tried to pull away but wasn't strong enough. She pulled away and I quickly ran outside.

Sam's POV

I fucked up. As usual. I couldn't hold it back this time. Now I've lost my bestfriend and my lover. Great job Sam, way to go. I turned off the TV and went to our bedroom. I started sobbing into my pillow. I don't deserve Cat.. or love at all. I mess things up as usual. I was too stressed and got the small box knife under my mattress. Just like that, I started to cut my wrists and leaving it with scars and blood. Fuck it. Way to go Puckett. I cried myself to sleep with plenty of thoughts about Cat. Where did she go? Are we gonna still be friends?

Cat's POV

Sam kissed me! SHE kissed me! I loved it but I was too confused and had mixed feelings to kiss back. I really messed up with Sam. I shouldn't have ran out. I loved the kiss so much. Her lips were as soft as butter. She had the taste of a strawberry mixed with ham. I giggled. I came home to see Sam fast asleep. She looks tired and as if she just cried. I made her cry didn't I. I'm such a bad friend..

I changed my clothes and quickly climbed up my bed and went to sleep. Usually me and Sam would sleep at the same time and have a small chat together. It's kinda one of my favorite things to do with Sam! Aggh I need to stop thinking about her. I don't like her.. not like that.

Sam's POV

I woke up and checked the time to see that it was 4 am. I got ready and I see Cat sleeping peacefully. Damn, she hates me. I packed my clothes. I decided to stay at a hotel and maybe invite Carly with me for a few days. I fucked up and I need time to heal. I went to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror looking like shit. My hair's a mess. I got dark circles under my eyes.. yeah great job Puckett.

I hopped on my motorcycle and put on my helmet. I drove myself to the nearest hotel and checked in. I went to my room and wow. I was stunned to see the room. It was beautiful. It had a nice view too. It's perfect. I quickly went in my pajamas and took a nap.