22

Pallavi pov,
Hmmm, what to do whatttt ...yes why not visit Raghav's office.I have never been there.He is Mafia but still a businessman too.so,let take alook how he look while working ( giggling). Actually in this span of time I have came really close to him,like once I used to be so uncomfortable to be near him and now hugging,back hugging, sitting on his lap and his forehead kiss is like so normal I like this feeling I have been so comfortable around him . Whenever he touch me it's like bunches of butterflies dancing in my stomach.He might be Mafia but when he is around me he behave as a normal lovely husband who really cared so much about his wife.
I don't understand weather to cry that I was married to him without my will or to be happy that there is a person for whom I'm special,who care for me and a person whom I can literally tell is "Mine".

Mine seriously I don't know from when I excepted him as mine but still it's give me happiness.

Ok ok enough I should get ready for his office or else I will just keep thinking and he might returned home.

She got ready in a almond colour frock which was till her knees then she went in front of mirror to get a look but something make her stop in her movement.

Pallavi pov,
This ....
She tell touching her bare neck.
I don't know and I really didn't wanted this marriage but still looking at this empty neck making me sad.I'm married and as a ritual I should be wearing "Mangalsutra"  and this without "sindoor " I know we live in 21St century but still it's special.

She slightly slapped her head...

Our marriage was a normal marriage so how I expect all this.

She gave a small sad smile while looking to her reflection on the mirror but soon replace it with a beautiful smile and picking her phone she left the room.

As she came out bodyguards stop her.

Bodyguard,
Sorry mam,when can't let you go without boss's permission.

Pallavi,
Your boss ...my foot you won't inform Raghav I want to surprise him and you can't even stop me.

Bodyguard,.
Mam please our else our job will come to risk.

Pallavi,
You all don't worry I will be safe and one of you can come with me .

After thinking for few minutes they agreed and Pallavi went to the office with the driver and a bodyguard.

As she entered she was stop by receptionist.

Receptionist,
Oh hello! Mam where are you going you can't just enter like this and to whom you what to meet and can't you see me.

Pallavi pov,
Ok ok not again like the novel that one of this type of bitch stop the female lead and than the male lead enter to save her queen from insult and humiliation.

Ok but I'm not that female lead who just quietly stand like statue and wait for someone to help them one ...right( smricking).

Pallavi ,
Oh actually there was nothing special about you that can take my attention towards you and for your kind information dare you again speak in this attitude with other , you won't like the conclusion and yes what your hmmm Esha ....Nice name but foolish behaviour.
And I want to meet Raghav.

Esha,
You ,who the hell are you to speak like this ha, being a receptionist of this office needs luck and experience and you whoever you are how can you spoke Mr. Rao name and talking about my attitude first watch yours.