Chapter 6

Pete's pov....

As I was feeling thirsty, I came down to drink some water. As I was drinking water, I felt something move behind me and suddenly, everything went black.

End of Pete's pov....

After a while when he opened his eyes and came back to his senses, Pete could notice that he was bound to a pole with his hands and legs tied by a rope. He didn't know why he was kidnapped and was bought here. He tried to free his hands from the ropes, but failed to do so. As he was trying to free himself, he could hear someone's footsteps that wefe slowly approaching him. When he looked up to see who had come there, he could see a man covered in black clothes with a black hoodie. Pete spoke to the man who was covered in black clothes.

Pete: "Who are you? Why have you kidnapped me? Where am I? What is this place?"

X: "You don't need to know all of it. Just shut your mouth and stay where you are. Don't try to escape. If I find you trying to escape, I'll beat you until your bones break."

X leaves the place after instructing Pete to stay where he is. Pete only prays that Vegas will come and save him.

Back at the minor family's house, Vegas was waiting for Porsche to arrive with Kinn. It had been a long time since he was waiting there. As he was about to leave the place, he saw a car pull up near the mansion. Vegas knew that it was porsche and Kinn in the car. He was ready to face them.

Both Kinn and Porsche were shocked to hear that Pete had been kidnapped. Vegas had told both of them everything and had gotten punched four times by Porsche. He didn't hate Porsche for punching him because he was feeling worse about losing Pete. After a while, Kinn spoke up and started questioning Vegas.

Kinn: "Vegas, tell me one thing. Do you like Pete? I've been noticing you for a few moments now and you seem so eager to save Pete. Why is that so? Be honest with me. I won't say anything."

Vegas: "Yes, I do like Pete. I love him very much. I don't know when I fell in love with him or started having feelings for him. It just so happened that he was the only one who genuinely cares for me when no one else did. For the first time in my life, I felt that someone actually looked out for my well being. All of that led to this."

Kinn: "Vegas, is he going to be like one of your playboys, where you just fuck them and don't care about them anymore? If it is so, then I'm going to kill you right now. Tell me."

Vegas: "Kinn, Pete is obviously not one of my playboys. I love him very much and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. But is it possible for us to be together?"

Porsche: "Can I intrude? While we are talking about Vegas liking Pete, can we also keep in mind that we need to rescue him? We need to come up with a plan to save him for his kidnapper. Please think about that too."

Kinn: "Vegas, I can understand what you feel towards Pete. I can accept you and Pete being together but it will be difficult in general, especially because of my brother. But I will try my best to accept you both being together gradually and even my brother will try to. As of now, for saving Pete and getting him rescued, we need to track the location where he is being kept captive. What do both of you have in mind?"

Vegas: "I think I might know the person who has kidnapped Pete. My father wanted Pete killed and had asked me to kill him. But I couldn't do so because of the things that happened between us. My father had told me twice to do this job, but I didn't do it. I think that he might have taken matters into his own hands."

Porsche: "But what does that have to do with Pete getting kidnapped? I don't see any relation here."

Vegas: "My father had many men stationed far away from the safehouse. He might have thought that I wouldn't get to know about it, but eventually I got to know and I asked Nop and a few other men of mine to keep a watch here. Still, I don't know how this happened. It must be one of my father's men who has kidnapped Pete. Finding him won't be a problem. I had kept a secret tracker in his pant pockets. I use the same tracker for the different pants that he wears everyday. I usually keep it in his pant pockets and I keep it in such a way that he doesn't get to know about it. I can track him easily."

Porsche: "Why do you have a tracker in the first place? And why did you keep a tracker in Pete's pant pockets? You could have fixed it somewhere else."

Vegas: "I had it when I kept Pete captive. I used it to see if he tried to escape somewhere. And, don't you understand Porsche? I can't keep it in a place where it is visible to him. I always knew that something like this might happen. I knew that my dad might always try to kill Pete himself. I wanted to protect Pete from my father. So I did this."

Kinn: "Can you track his location now? The location where he is being kept captive by who knows?"

Vegas: "Yes, I can do that."

Vegas took out his phone and looked at the location where Pete was being held captive. Porsche and Kinn also went close to him to have a better look at the location. This was the address of the location- 478 Rachadapisek Road, Bangkok, 10310. It was a location known to Vegas and was a bit far from the minor family's house. There was an abandoned house in that road which was used by Vegas and his dad for hiding purposes before the safehouse was built.

Vegas: "I know this location! There used to be an abandoned house here, which was used by me and my dad for hiding even before the safehouse was built. Obviously, I'm glad that you guys don't know the location of my safehouse and don't even try to look for it. Anyway, why is Pete there? The kidnapper could've taken him anywhere else but chose to take Pete there. This has only one answer- my father must be there and he's the one who's planning to kill Pete or even do more worse things to him. Before it's too late, let's go and rescue him. Please. I'm begging both of you."

Kinn: "Vegas, we both are ready to help you. But, we need more bodyguards with us. I will call more of them and ask them to come here immediately. From here, we will leave to the location where Pete is being held captive. Does that sound good?"

Vegas: "Yes, anything would be good. But please, I need everyone's help now. I know you guys hate me but I don't care about anything or anyone else other than Pete."

Porsche: "Don't worry Vegas. Kinn will call for help right away."

Kinn, over the phone: "Arm, Pol, if you guys haven't left yet, don't go. Come to the minor family's house with some bodyguards. I have an important task for you. Also, ask Kim to come with you."

Arm: "But sir, why do we have to come there? You were the one who asked to us to look for the safehouse."

Kinn: "There's no point in looking for it anymore. Pete has been kidnapped. Assemble here within the next half an hour. Got it?"

Arm: "Roger that, sir."

While Kinn was talking to Arm and Pol over the phone, Vegas decided to call Nop and ask help from him, as he trusted Nop the most.

Vegas: "Nop, can you come and meet me right now? I have something important to tell you and I have a task for you. Please me within the next fifteen minutes."

Nop: "Okay, Khun Vegas. I'll be there."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. I hope you enjoy chapter 6 of this story. To update you all about my life, I am doing well these days. My last working day at the university is approaching within 2 weeks and I will have my exams after that. My Christmas break will immediately start after my exams. Thank you all for the support you have shown to this story. It truly means a lot. Take care and stay safe guys 💜💜